How pokerstrategy F*** me

• koki121
      koki121
      Bronze
      2 days ago i finaly got 50$ from TaF program and i tryed to make payout, i get a error, and the pokerstrategy staff tels me that i am blocked from payout 2 years ago, no one informed me i didnt get ticket or email. i Spend time and money invaiting pepole to join via me and now after i got 50$ they are telling me i have permanent block, i am really mad.

This is abuse and i am relly mad

Sorry for my bad english
  • 26 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Well then sort out your problem with the Customer Support instead of bitchin' on the forum? It sounds harsh, but most of the people will agree with me. Your whine thread won't help your situation... only will draw attention of the trolls.
    • koki121
      koki121
      Bronze
      Like i said i treid to contact them but we are runing in circles, i am serching where to report pokerstrategy, becuse they really got me mad, here is what i am geting in general lfrom them

[Edited by TinoLaan - Please keep private conversations private]
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Did you lost your first free 50$?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey koki121,

We of course understand your frustration in this situation. However, I trust you understand as well that we do not block Tell-a-Friend accounts for no reason. You violated our Terms & Conditions in one way or another, which has led to this decision. You can find our Terms & Conditions here:

Tell-a-Friend - Terms & Conditions

For security reasons, we can't disclose the exact reason for the block.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
      TinoLaan

Note: I have also edited out the ticket content you posted. There is no need to post private conversations publicly on the forum, even if the content is harmless.
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • koki121
      koki121
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hey koki121,

We of course understand your frustration in this situation. However, I trust you understand as well that we do not block Tell-a-Friend accounts for no reason. You violated our Terms & Conditions in one way or another, which has led to this decision. You can find our Terms & Conditions here:

Tell-a-Friend - Terms & Conditions

For security reasons, we can't disclose the exact reason for the block.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
      TinoLaan

Note: I have also edited out the ticket content you posted. There is no need to post private conversations publicly on the forum, even if the content is harmless.

even if that is true why no one informed me ?? You are informing me 2 years after i violated the tos right, after i bringed 36 pepole to pokerstrategy???
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey koki,

Apologies for my late reply.

It's not our policy to always inform users when such decisions are made. And we are informing you 2 years later only because you tried to cash out 2 years later. Had you tried to withdraw your money earlier, we would've notified you earlier.

Of course we appreciate all the people you have referred to us, but sadly that does not change the fact that you violated our Terms & Conditions.

Kind regards,
      TinoLaan
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      It's not our policy to always inform users when such decisions are made. And we are informing you 2 years later only because you tried to cash out 2 years later. Had you tried to withdraw your money earlier, we would've notified you earlier.
      :facepalm:

"Had you continued to refer people, we would've never notified you."

Regardless of the T&C violated, it doesn't seem like a fair deal. It also means any of the PokerStrategy referrers could be in the same situation - referring people without knowing they are blocked from withdrawing. In my opinion, the policy should be adjusted to notify people if they continue referring instead of the moment they try to withdraw.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi-

Thanks for raising the subject.

Just to clarify on one thing - if a person takes part in our Tell-a-Friend program and does so in accordance with our T&Cs, plus if the referred friends are genuine users - the person will be allowed to benefit from the rewards related to the program.

However, if someone violates our T&Cs - they have to be aware of the possible consequences. This is pretty straightforward. We always advise against taking the shortcuts - to avoid the disappointment later on.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher

Regardless of the T&C violated, it doesn't seem like a fair deal. It also means any of the PokerStrategy referrers could be in the same situation - referring people without knowing they are blocked from withdrawing. In my opinion, the policy should be adjusted to notify people if they continue referring instead of the moment they try to withdraw.
      this indeed looks a bit ... odd really. For all you know he might have brought you another 2000 people and you wouldnt let him know he cant actually cash on it, until he tries to do so?

Not sure why or when was he blocked from TaF program, but this explanation really looks... shady at best. And no im not trying to defend OP, as i could care less for him :f_biggrin: , i just think it would be nice if you would actually notify people if they arent allowed to use TaF anymore, no?
    • ZeDawning
      ZeDawning
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher

+1

Would have to agree with the above post. It seems unfair that he wasn't notified about this whilst he was bringing in new people. The policy seems be taking advantage of such situations imo.

Originally posted by Marta
      Hi-

Thanks for raising the subject.

Just to clarify on one thing - if a person takes part in our Tell-a-Friend program and does so in accordance with our T&Cs, plus if the referred friends are genuine users - the person will be allowed to benefit from the rewards related to the program.

However, if someone violates our T&Cs - they have to be aware of the possible consequences. This is pretty straightforward. We always advise against taking the shortcuts - to avoid the disappointment later on.
      I see your point.
      However, it just doesn't seem ethical to me. Its taking advantage of a situation against a person who has violated your T&C; and whilst he will never benefit (which should be the case), PS will profit (which shouldn't).
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Ill have to go with OP too. If you block someone from cashing out you MUST inform he immediately. Otherwise its unethical and feels like violation from your Poker-strategy side.
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      guys, I am a bit confused about this...

I have only referred 3 people, simply because I like your page. No big deal, but I would be upset if 2 years later I realised I don't get what was promised. I think everyone would be.

Now, this guy claims to have referred 36 people - which means he has made business for PS.

What possibly could be his sin, that he is treated this way? :facepalm:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SirTradeAlot

I have only referred 3 people, simply because I like your page. No big deal, but I would be upset if 2 years later I realised I don't get what was promised. I think everyone would be.

Now, this guy claims to have referred 36 people - which means he has made business for PS.

I m struggle to believe that Pokerstrategy will purposely scam some1 for $50
      just doesn't make any sense, really

I believe that the full story hasn't been written properly here and we all know in our heart what and when we do something wrong, though
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Of course we appreciate all the people you have referred to us, but sadly that does not change the fact that you violated our Terms & Conditions.

Outrageous! No wonder the OP is spitting feathers.
    • TyKa2716
      TyKa2716
      Silver
      We don't know in what way the OP violated the ToS. If it should have been clear to him he has no right to complain tbh. But on the other hand if he made an honest mistake it seems a bit harsh to not inform him. I mean how much trouble is it to let him know he will be excluded from cashing his Taf earnings? I understand that pokerstrategy won't disclose the actual reason for obvious privacy reasons, but it could help clear things up a bit.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Yup, I also agree that not informing OP immediately that he won't be able to withdraw was not fair.
    • ZeDawning
      ZeDawning
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SirTradeAlot

You don't have to worry mate. As long as you are within PS's T&Cs you are fine.
      The OP has probably made a violation of sorts in which case he cannot withdraw - which is fine.

Our points are directed towards the ethicality (is that a word?) on PS policy with informing a person who has violated a rule and still refer ppl without knowing he cannot withdraw.

Btw, just so we are clear; we all love this site :f_love:
    • cool369
      cool369
      Bronze
      Informing member he can't withdraw = member will stop referring friends.

Member stops referring friends = less profit for PS.

Makes sense to me