This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just New HERE

• earlericksone
      earlericksone
      Basic
      Hello Everyone,

i am new here,

My Free Poker Money is now on Being Processed and transferred to my PKR Account,

Hope i could make a profit out of it,

And as a newbie, i would gladly have your advice, specially the Pro Ones :D

Thanks for accepting me here..
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey earlericksone,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

You'll like it on PKR. Lots of recreational fish spending their PKR points buying virtual drinks for attractive female avatars that in reality are probably fat, ugly, 65 and have a wart on their nose. :P

The best boards to ask for advice on are Beginner's Questions and Learning to Win. You never know who might answer.

Cheers

Laz
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hey earlericksone,

Great to see you here.

I also played PKR a while ago. Good place to start your poker career.

Good luck in your games.

Regards
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Lots of recreational fish spending their PKR points buying virtual drinks for attractive female avatars that in reality are probably fat, ugly, 65 and have a wart on their nose. :P
      If only...

I could imagine a fair amount of them are actually male... :f_o:

But it's true that PKR attracts tons of recreational players, probably more so than any other poker room. A good place to start.