One year in Toronto -> poker contacts needed

• klabautermann27
      klabautermann27
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I just got the information that I was accepted for a year abroad at grad school of the University of Toronto. (2014/15)

This is why I am searching for people living in Toronto who could help me out with some tips and especially who could help me find a place to stay for this year

Who am I?
      I am from Austria and therefore more active on pokerstrategy.de, play NLH 600-2000 on basically all clients except stars and I am a student of earth sciences. Even though I play relatively high stakes I don't live a baller live style or anything like that at all. Besides poker I am totally into sports, especially basketball (season tickets for the raptors incoming! ).

So I would really appreciate your help and if I can help you out pokerwise in exchange, I would really like to do that

so just PM me if you want to know further details or get in touch with me via skype or something

cheers,
      Daniel
      (I also opened this thread on 2+2.)
  • 5 replies
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Hi, I friend requested you. I live in Toronto and know the city well. I'd be happy to help.
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I'm from Toronto.

You can't contact me insite because my messaging has been disabled because Pokerstrategy loves me that much.

[Edited by HollyMichelle]

BrokeSoBroke
    • bryanw26
      bryanw26
      Bronze
      Hey; from Toronto as well.

Afraid I can't help you out in terms of providing a place to stay, but I know the city pretty well and would have no objection to answering any questions/helping out any way I can!

Welcome to Canada :)
    • klabautermann27
      klabautermann27
      Bronze
      hey guys, awsome to get such good responses :)

added gavin already

I'm from Toronto.

You can't contact me insite because my messaging has been disabled because Pokerstrategy loves me that much.

[Edited by HollyMichelle]

BrokeSoBroke

hehe, nice one. should not be too hard for you to find out my skype nick though :)

Hey; from Toronto as well.

Afraid I can't help you out in terms of providing a place to stay, but I know the city pretty well and would have no objection to answering any questions/helping out any way I can!

Welcome to Canada smile

doesn't matter, always happy to get new contacts and tipps.
      just add me in the com tool if you want =)
    • klabautermann27
      klabautermann27
      Bronze
      Hey guys :)

I finally got my admission so I am searching for a place to stay for that year.
      Would be awsome if someone could help me find a place or has some advice :)
      You can add me in comtool or directly in skype.

Best regards,

Daniel