This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello everyone!

• exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      Hi!

I am a Master student, romanian nationality,girl, but studying in Germany. I don't quite remember how I stumbled onto pokerstrategy but I sure am glad I did.

I was introduced to Hold'em by some friends during my undergrad and we used to play a winner take all tournament on weekends. Since I was just starting, I was making a lot of mistake, managed to win just once but just out of pure luck.
      However the game never lost its appeal and I decided to get better at it. I opened an account (real money) with and started playing. I had read somewhere it would be nice to start at limit hold'em but that was a huge mistake for me, since I had only played no limit and so i went from 25 to 12 dollars in no time :P . After that I said no more :) , switched to No limit games and managed to get to 50 dollars by playing 0.02/0.04 games and SNG's.

I would also consider this somewhat lucky, since without playing smart, knowing the strategies presented here, I never managed to get too far ahead. My bankroll at PKR is fluctuating a lot around 30 dollars now. Never going above 50.

Now I am redeeming myself :) I am trying to increase the 50 dollars deposit with Fulltilt and increase also my old account with PKR.

It's a shame I received the money for fulltilt sometime in may I think, right after opening the account, and I was so busy during the summer, no time to play and the bonus expired in the beginning of September, with me managing to release just 5 dollars, but hey :) at least i still have the 50 which is now about 63 :)

So anyways, good luck to you all and thanks to pokerstrategy.com for giving awesome opportunities to people who want them :)
  • 1 reply