This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ultramegacardrack Mode!

• MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Since joining a few weeks ago my bankroll was on a constant slide down for 3500 hands eventually stopping (yay) at 13BI. The next session of 1000 hands was my first up day with 6.6BBl/100.

Then I got sick and have done 2 short sessions over past 2 days (cant concentrate long enough). During these 2 sessions of 240 hands total I have become a card rack. AA x 5 QQ x 4 KK and JJ x 1 each, about 5% of the total hands dealt.

I was actually laughing out loud every time I saw them.

I am now only 2BI down from my starting point (I am up overall due to bonus releases and rakeback).
  • 2 replies
    • EarBuds
      EarBuds
      Bronze
      Yeah we all have those days. Perfect example tho of how as long as you play smart and use BRM, everything will always work out. I was recently watching stack after stack disappear then like 2 days ago everything changed, i was 9 tabling and big pairs just started comming. Over like 1500 hands i got AA prob 3 or 4 times, Kings like 3 times, Quens probably 6 times, and strangely i got JJ i think around 15 times.... no idea lol. Anyways very good job bro, keep it up.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Haha, I had that on sunday in the warm up. At the final 2 table stake I got the following hands right after each other:
      AA - won small
      AKs - lost all-in to AQs
      QQ - won nice pot
      KK- got the bilds
      AA - doubled up

I was laughing so hard!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D