Micro FR coach

• ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

Are there any micro stakes FR coaches for reasonable prices ? ;/ i've checked private coaching list, and there are like coaches for 100nl+ and 100$/hour prices. Everyone says, that you don't need a coach for micro limits, but I do think i'll climb faster with coach.

i'm playing 5nl, moving to 10NL.
  • 3 replies
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I can reccomend w34z3l, his prices are very fair. Just make sure you know what you want to focus teh coaching on, prepare spots you are unsure about, prepare questions on whatever you are unsure about, I didn't and I think I would have gotten more value that way.

Make sure you get a DB review, you learn so much from it because he has a big sample to pick leaks out from, and he will show you spots and go into detail about why you should do one thing rather than an other.
    • ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      yeah wrote in his thread, waiting for answer;)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I've heard good things about w34z3l but can't personally recommend as I haven't had any coaching with him.

We also have Bierbaer who offers a discount for players under nl10, again I haven't used.

Another one is Bogdan, I have bought his "4 to 7 pages report" and was impressed, even though I only provided a small amount of hands.

Most of the coaches above are similar prices, speak to them and see what they can do for you, perhaps take an hour from all 3 and see who you're more comfortable with.

You can see their prices and feedback in our Private Coachings forum.

----

I've also removed a post here from a user advertising their coaching. Only PokerStrategy Coaches are allowed to advertise their services.
      Feel free to contact me if you disagree with my decision or wish to discuss it, I trust you understand :)