Level Up your status in March

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Level Up Your Status & Earn Cash in March!

Play for just 20 days in March and you can level up to Gold, Platinum or even Diamond status thanks to the return of our Level Up promotion. These days do not need to be 20 consecutive days, you can have days off in between as long as they add up to 20 days overall.

There's never been a better time to hit the next status level and unlock all the benefits!

Simply earn the qualifying amount of StrategyPoints on at least 20 days in March and you'll be levelled up. In addition, some of our partner poker rooms are offering cash rewards for our dedicated grinders.

Status calculations

In order to reach your desired status, you must meet the following StrategyPoint goals for 20 days in March:

Calculation for GoldGold status
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 200 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day + 200 StrategyPoints
      100 bonus StrategyPoints + 100 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = GoldGold status
      Calculation for PlatinumPlatinum status
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 1,800 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      500 bonus StrategyPoints + 500 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = PlatinumPlatinum status
      Calculation for DiamondDiamond status
      320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 6,400 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      900 bonus StrategyPoints + 900 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = DiamondDiamond status

Participating poker rooms & cash prize

If you complete this promotion and receive a status upgrade, certain partner rooms will reward you with a cash prize, depending on the status you levelled up to.

Hit the above SP goals at any one poker room and you can be rewarded with cash:

Gold status - $20
      Platinum status - $50
      Diamond status - $100

The table below outlines at which rooms one can level up their status and also which are eligible for a cash reward upon successful completion of this promotion.

Level Up - Poker Rooms Overview
      Poker room
      Level Up?
      Cash?

Poker room Level Up?
      Cash?
      PokerStars PokerStars Check - Poker770 Poker770 Check Check
      William Hill William Hill*
      Check Check PKR PKR Check Check
      Gala Poker Gala Poker
      Check Check EuroPoker EuroPoker Check -
      Coral Poker Coral Poker Check Check Betfair Poker Betfair Poker
      Check -
      Unibet Poker Unibet Poker
      Check Check
      Ladbrokes Poker Ladbrokes Poker
      Check Check
      24hPoker 24hPoker Check Check
      Cake Poker Win Cake Check -
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven
      Check Check paddypowerpoker paddypowerpoker Check Check
      Mansion Poker Mansion Poker Check -
      Titan Poker Titan Poker
      Check Check
      Everest Poker Everest Poker Check Check bet365 bet365
      Check -
      Winner Poker Winner Poker Check - Betfred Poker Betfred Poker
      Check Check

*Paid via Tell-a-Friend account

NOTE: we recommend that users do not aim to get just the necessary StrategyPoint goals (e.g. only 10 SP per day) as, due to currency changes and other factors, a perceived 10SP may be registered as e.g. 9.7 SP. Additionally, please note poker room server times are not necessarily equal to the StrategyPoint reporting times. Players can earn multiple cash rewards by hitting SP targets at different participating rooms.

Your cash reward, if applicable, will be credited to your respective poker room account at the beginning of April.
  • 16 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Level up is back!

Good luck guys - any questions, just ask :)
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      you say:
      "Simply earn the qualifying amount of StrategyPoints* for at least 20 days in March and you'll be levelled up!"
      but then there's some kind of a table?

- not sure if I get it right. I am plat this month, I earn points for 20 days but same amount of points as last month
      - will I automatically get diamond, or do the points+extra points have to add up to diamond?
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      If you get 320 strategy points for 20 days, you will level up to diamond, otherwise you just need 90 points for 20 days to keep platinum.
      I would love if this was a monthly promotion, I would make sure to reach platinum every month.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Prisco!
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Does it have to be from the same poker room? Or can you mix rooms?
      Im most likely confusing myself, but if i get 80p/day on one room and 20p/day on another one. Will I get the 500 bonus points for platinum since i average 100p/day or will I fall short since i only have 2200 total for the month without the bonus?
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      pokerstar no cash reward? i am playing on pokerstars only :(
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Thanks for returning this promo :f_love:

It would be sick to become Diamond for a while as a result of Level Up + HU championship :f_grin: Most of my fellow SnG regs in the Russian community are Diamond, I'm feeling somewhat ashamed among them :f_biggrin:

(But alas the avatar is about the only perk as there's no Diamond content for SnGs - HS regs are pretty secretive to protect their thin edges - but PStrategy Platinum + Goldstar are yet desired statuses :f_thumbsup: )

(And fwiw I'm most likely not in myself because my Stars' welcome bonus expires on the 5th and I'll be better off earning 4400-5000 VPPs by then than 3600 throughout the month :f_biggrin: )
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer
      Does it have to be from the same poker room? Or can you mix rooms?
      Im most likely confusing myself, but if i get 80p/day on one room and 20p/day on another one. Will I get the 500 bonus points for platinum since i average 100p/day or will I fall short since i only have 2200 total for the month without the bonus?
      Hey Heitzenizer,

This is from the initial news story.

*Qualifying SPs must be earned per room - for example, you will not receive a cash reward for Gold status if you earn 5SP on William Hill and 5SP on Poker770 for 20 days in March. Players can earn multiple cash rewards by hitting SP targets at different participating rooms.

Regards

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      (And fwiw I'm most likely not in myself because my Stars' welcome bonus expires on the 5th and I'll be better off earning 4400-5000 VPPs by then than 3600 throughout the month :f_biggrin: )
      And this actually bring me to a desire for more 'consistency tiers' of this promotion. The Iron Man type of promos usually feature a whole table of rewards, where people who're busy elsewhere or have less stamina and can only put in only 5, 10 or 15 days earning a specified number of points get some rewards too, thought not as lucrative as the ones for 20, 25 or 30 days of grinding.

So I thought it would be nice to give some bonus SPs (though fewer) to those who're busy and fail to have 20 grind days but manage to earn a specified (bigger) amount of base points on 5, 10 or 15 days.

E.g. for Diamond:

5 days x (1380 base + 10 bonus) + 550 bonus =
      10 days x (675 base + 10 bonus) + 650 bonus =
      15 days x (440 base + 10 bonus) + 750 bonus =
      20 days x (320 base + 10 bonus) + 900 bonus =
      25 days x (245 base + 10 bonus) + 1125 bonus =
      30 days x (190 base + 10 bonus) + 1500 bonus =
      7500 = Diamond.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Is each day calculated from the server time of the poker room or server time of PokerStrategy? Living in Australia makes the time difference weird and you really have to calculate where you fit in the hours.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi , is there any time frame when the bonus points and cash will be added to my account? :-)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey rompas,

Everything should be sorted by the middle of next week :)

Thank you for taking part!

Regards,
      Gary
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Gary,

thx for the answer :-)
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      I still haven't received my 20$ on PKR.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey wizo656,

You are correct, nothing has been paid yet unfortunately as we are still awaiting some data. Hopefully this issue will be fixed in the coming week and all payments will be made.

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,
      Gary
    • AmorPL
      AmorPL
      Bronze
      We have may out there, and no payments for Winner Poker has been made. Could anyone tell me why?