Table Ninja Trial

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi all :D

To increase my loosing rate i thought it might be a good idea to try Table Ninja.
      I downloaded the free trial and started the software.
      In order to get started i have to create an HM-Account.
      But every time i try this, it appear an error that the account can't be created and to try again later.
      I am already nerved and tired to try again and again i thought maybe someone of you can help me.

Thx in advance NVKS

Edit: Question is: how i get this Ninja to run???

EditII: now it is running!!! Simply used username without space :(
      The world around me is obviously soooo easy .... X(
  • 8 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      ?(

ok now the next problem...

i could set up table ninja and it seemed (i made test registerings for sng's...) to work but now after restart my laptop i have no "start button" in SNG Sensei Window anymore.
      I cant click nowhere to start it.
      If i click on "test" of my saved searches the PS Setting Lobby is opening, but in background and it is blocked by TN2.

Is there anybody who can help me?

NVKS
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      I have TN1, so maybe its different sensei, however, tjese are things you should do:

Make one profile, fir example stt 6max hyper, save it, go to pokerstars and navigate to tabs sng- one table- all tables, click test on tn, now if you should see just your targeted sngs in the lobby. Also, TN opened sng filters- just drag it down off the screen- don't close it, now make sure that these numbers on the right (in sng sensei I think there are max per cycle and skmething more cant check now) make sure that you put some big numbers there, so it doesnt stop registering when you reach the nimber. Then you should choose how much tournaments you want to have opened at once and what is your desired total nimber of tournaments in the session. After that just click test and start and it should work. Also you can click reset before- so it resets already registered tournaments counter to 0 if its not there..
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      If you did all these steps yourself, and you still can't press start, then contact their support, probably that would be the best..
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Thans Frankieeeeeeeee :D

Going imediately to check this. I gave up already to find out why it's not working ?(

NVKS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      So finally deinstallation and removing folder could help.
      But even then i have to contact support, because now my HUD for Stacksizes disappeared after 1 session of fine work... ?(

I get somehow the feeling i am not smart enough for such kind of software....
      and before i buy this software i wish to be 100% sure that all works fine without stupid problems... for 1mio other user it is also working... so why not for e too??? =)

thx again
      NVKS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      i am not really happy with this trial... i expected somehow an "aha!!!" effect - ok maybe my opinion is unimportant, but before i pay the unbelievable amount of 150$ per year for a multitabling software, what is not better managing multitabling then PS-Software (in fact i can't use TN2 longer then few min. and then it stop to pop up some tables, and as result i have to shut down TN2 and to use PS-Software - ofc not before i switched on in options "pop up table ..." and to rejoin all tables i've been timed out...) not really usefull on this way.

but on the other hand i like this autoregistering and that it shows me at least the Stacksize as "M" - but as Stacksize "BB" it is still not working....

NVKS
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      i am not really happy with this trial... i expected somehow an "aha!!!" effect - ok maybe my opinion is unimportant, but before i pay the unbelievable amount of 150$ per year for a multitabling software, what is not better managing multitabling then PS-Software (in fact i can't use TN2 longer then few min. and then it stop to pop up some tables, and as result i have to shut down TN2 and to use PS-Software - ofc not before i switched on in options "pop up table ..." and to rejoin all tables i've been timed out...) not really usefull on this way.

but on the other hand i like this autoregistering and that it shows me at least the Stacksize as "M" - but as Stacksize "BB" it is still not working....

NVKS
      wait, what? $150 per year? I paid TN1 maybe 50-70 bucks and it was only that- one payment. And it's great for me, I always play with it honestly.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      yes frankieeeeee, to check here:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/426/tableninja-ii

i also could hear from several players that they use it and realy satisfied with TN - thatswhy i am so surprised, that i have so much problems with... X(

NVKS