Quickest way to clear bonus dollars?

• bnapalm
      Hello everyone!
      I currently have a bankroll of $35 at a non-PS-partner site, along with $70 in bonus dollars. I would like to bring my bankroll to the PS-partner site I play at, but there are 2 problems - minimum withdrawal is $50 and I would like to clear the bonus dollars (at least a part of them). So, I was thinking - which strategy would be better for me to clear those bonus dollars as fast as possible, while still playing (in the long run) winning poker, or at least a break-even game?

a few things to make it easier to answer:
      1. Short-Stack Strategy is out of question, since the NL tables at that site have 40 BB stack minimum.
      2. I will post what it will take to clear $5 bonus in that site. First - cash games:

stake - raked hands to clear $5
      $0.02/0.04 (FL) - 600
      $0.05/0.10 (FL/NL) - 300
      $0.10/0.20 (FL) - 300
      $0.10/0.25 (NL) - 100
      $0.25/0.50 (NL/FL) - 60
      $0.50/1.00 (NL/FL) - 60

I'll stop here, because anything above this would be way out of my BRM.
      From website:
      A 'Raked Hand' is any hand where rake is collected and the player contributes to the pot. There is no need to see a flop.

As for tournaments, I would clear $5 bonus for every $6 I've paid in fees. For example, I would have to play $3+0.30 sit'n'go 20 times to clear $5.

So, any suggestions? My guess would be one of the fixed limits, but I'm not sure so I'm asking here.

Oh, and one more thing.. Since I'm still a bronze member here on PS, it would be nice if the strategy would be covered in basic/bronze lessons..
      Thank you in advance :)
  • 5 replies
    • fun101rockets
      My advice: play 1$ SnGs
    • bnapalm
      thank you for your advice! :)
      The only thing is that it would take 60 $1 S'n'G just to clear $5.. That seems quite a bit, especially since I don't yet feel confident enough to multi-table S'n'Gs..
      But well, I guess I will become more confident when I've played a few dozen :)

Any other suggestions are welcome :)
    • redskwerl
      FL imo, that generates the most rake
      start at 0.05/0.10 fullring and work your way up as you learn about the game.
      0.10/0.20 is extremely easy to beat as well, so if you have any experience with FL, you can start there (even tho you'd only have like a 200BB bankroll, so yea, careful :) )
    • grunta0
      OK I have a fair amount of experience in this as I often join sites just to get the sign on bonus then cash out when I build up the bankroll a bit.

Unfortunately the easiest is also the most dangerous. (Because you are playing above your bankroll.)

What I do is check out the 10/25c ring games and look for a very loose table.
      Sit in to this table (you will probably have to wait) and play supertight and I mean supertight, premium hands only.
      (All you are trying to do is cover your blinds not win money.)

If you do double up spit your funds and play two tables.
      The important thing is that the tables are very loose.

One thing you need to be aware of. Some sites only pay points if you are still in the hand at the flop. If this is the case this strategy is useless as it will cost you too much.

Hope this helps.
    • kukkiwonBG
      Play Shortstack strategy. You can play NL10 with your bankroll.
      It is fast for bonuses, because you can play many tables, it is to play on the lower limits and you can play far bigger limits.

Best regards,