My Free Poker Money Not Approved

• earlericksone
      earlericksone
      Basic
      i just received an information that i am not able to receive my free poker money, because i did not Sign up via download link here on the website..

Which is somehow shocking, because i've never heard of PKR, and i just saw PKR here on Poker strategy..

and on my Profile settings..

My account details for PKR says..

" Your account has been correctly tracked and you will receive StrategyPoints for your play. "

And according to FAQ:

Is my account tracked to PokerStrategy.com?

Your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com if you have created your poker room account by using our download link or/and our bonus code.

Which is now somehow Confusing, if my account was correctly tracked, then how is it possible that i did not sign up under the ref/download link here in Poker Strategy..

Hope someone can help me with this..
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey earlericksone,

I can only suggest you send a ticket to our customer support team.

Regards

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again,

Have you spoken with customer support yet?

Regards,
      Gary
    • earlericksone
      earlericksone
      Basic
      This is what support told me..

1st reply by TINOLAAN

Dear earlericksone,

Thank you for your message.

You did use our download instructions, but unfortunately you used the wrong one. Most likely you used the download guide found here:

PKR - Download guide

Instead, you should have used this one:

PKR - Free poker money

Since it appears you did not use the latter, unfortunately you are no longer able to receive the free poker money. However, your account is tracked, so you could make your own deposit and play tracked that way. You can find more instructions in the first download guide I linked you to.

If you would like to receive the free poker money, then you will have to choose a different poker room, sadly. You can find an overview of all available poker rooms for you here:

Free poker money - Poker rooms

When you have chosen a poker room, please let us know which one by leaving a reply to this ticket. Please also tell us your case sensitive username and nickname for that poker room. We will then update that in your profile and will then restart the transfer of your free poker money.

Thanks in advance for your reply. If you have any other questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      TinoLaan

2nd reply by TOBI

Dear earlericksone,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to disappoint you but we can only transfer the free poker money to PKR.

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the funds to PokerStars. You could receive a $20 bonus to PokerStars, if you make a deposit to your account.

Therefore, please create the PokerStars account according to the following bonus instruction:

Get free $20 and 124 tourney tickets

Thanks in advance for your patience and for your understanding.

If there is anything else we can help you with then please let us know. We are always happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
      Tobi

i was really confused which is to believe, i think they don't give anymore free poker money,

and this is my reply..

So which of you two will i believe? Tobi or Tinolaan?

Tino says that i can register on other Poker Rooms and get my Free Poker Money, and Tobi wants me to deposit and get Free bonus 20$..

It's okay to tell me that you won't give free poker money, rather than making excuses, i don't like expecting nothing..

but its okay, thank for the reply anyway.. and thanks for all the interesting tutorials on Poker, i have learn a lot, but sadly i think you don't give free poker money anymore..

What i think is you are just luring people, to sign up under you and make them deposit, its just a little disappointment, but no worries, thanks BTW..

Brgds,

Earl

Thank you for all the help guys, maybe its time for me to go, i have learned a lot from pokerstrategy, this site is already a mentor for those who wants to learn poker,

Just by reading the strategy page, in my first tournament on PKR i got on the top 13 out of 57+ players

Already good for a first timer like me, but sad to say i dont have funds to start with, but Poker strategy is a really2 big help for me learning poker.. :D

Thank you for all the support from you guys.. wishing you all good luck..
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey earlericksone,

The "problem" in your case is the country you live in. This most likely means that you can unfortunately indeed only get our free money on PKR. You can check this by having a look at this page:

Poker rooms

If you can only see PKR listed here, then you can indeed only get our own free money on PKR. In that case you should follow Tobi's instructions. If it turns out that you do in fact see more poker rooms here, then you can choose yourself :)

Apologies for any confusion caused by all this. If anything is still unclear, just let us know and we'll be happy to help you further :)

Regards,
      Tino