This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MCP conversion n Present Bonus Requirements

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I wonder what the requirements are now for getting the bonuses. I have 3800 MCP's now and I think I had less b4 the transition to Ipoker. Have they changed how the points r calculated? I haven't received any bonus since the $12 bonus and the tourney ticket.

Thx
      ZeroDegrees
  • 4 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      5:1 ratio. 10mpp=50mcp. go to live support and tell them u'r problem.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      , I do that.

Happy Hunting :)

ZeroDegreez
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I talked to live support. Got a bonus and requirements in the morning. I guess some members problem with the Mansion support can b traced to wild accusations and impoliteness. Now, I've been there 2 and totally understand the frustration :( .

Stay Cool!
      ZeroDegreez
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      I talked to live support. Got a bonus and requirements in the morning. I guess some members problem with the Mansion support can b traced to wild accusations and impoliteness. Now, I've been there 2 and totally understand the frustration :( .

Stay Cool!
      ZeroDegreez
      Good to know it's been solved. Mansion is flustrating sometimes, but still deliver when you do it the right way. I have to say people over react sometimes