Hello there.

• raprockx
      raprockx
      Bronze
      Hello, My name's Kristaps, I'm 19(Turning 20 in March) and from Latvia.
      I've been on Pokerstrategy for quite a while but I never bothered posting anything because I wasn't playing Poker on a daily basis and just didn't feel like it. I started playing Poker on a more or less daily basis 2 weeks ago and of course I'm still trying to learn new things and understand the game more.
      Currenty I'm focusing on $1.50 9-mans on PokerStars. My tag on PokerStars is raprockl0l, so see ya there :) .
      I am also going to make a blog real soon to track my progress and stuff, because I think that blogging really helps to improve play, mindset and all in all it's just a fun thing to do, even though I am not the most experienced player. So yeah, stay tuned!
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kris,

Indeed it's about time you posted. :P . Hopefully you'll be posting a lot of good stuff, particularly when you start your blog (Looking forward to it).

Are you playing the turbos or regulars or even the knockouts ?

If you have any questions at all then just fire away.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • raprockx
      raprockx
      Bronze
      I had tried turbos but they seemed to not be my cup of tea for some reason, so for now I'm just sticking with the regular ones and trying to increase the number of tables I play on, even though it's not really an option because of my current bankroll, so just sticking with 3-4 tables at a time.
      Gonna start blogging pretty soon, just gotta figure how to make graphs in excel as I can't really afford those fancy poker softwares right now, haha, but I'm sure my first withdrawal will be invested on the software.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome raprockx :)

Glad to see you decided to finally join us in the community and I wish you all the best with your blog.

I wouldn't recommend trying to increase the tables you play to a crazy amount until you're comfortable and winning with 3-4 tables. The key at micros is to learn what you're doing wrong/right and improve, too many tables may put you into robot mode ;)

Don't worry about making graphs either, the time you're spending making them would be better used studying the game imo!
    • raprockx
      raprockx
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, I totally agree,the bankroll isn't the only thing that is holding me back, perhaps I should have rephrased that a bit differently :D .

Regarding the studying over graphs, you're absolutely right, I didn't take that in to that perspective,it makes sense especially with me having limited time as I am not playing Poker that much daily(YET :D ) usually it's around 2-3 hours daily depending on how it goes

Appreciate your opinion, thanks.