bankroll

• shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      Hi,

Was wondering if someone could give some input into bankroll guides for 45 man turbos.
      I dont wont to make another deposit because i,am doing a challenge, so i wish to take the conservative route in BR managment.
      I,am thinking of starting with a 150 Buy-In - and moving up when i have 150 BI for that level.
      My question is, is 150 BI,s enough for 45 man turbos?
  • 7 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey shanesmith

I don't know anything about SnG's but I'm sure someone will pop in and help you out.

I'm just going to link you to two articles. The first one is the SnG article and at the bottom you can find the bankroll management part. Click here for article

Since I'm not to sure about 45 man Turbo's you might want to go a bit more conservative and go with a more MTT bankroll management. Click here for the MTT bankroll management article.

Like I said before I don't know anything about SnG's but while you wait for someone who does you got some interesting stuff to read ^^ :f_biggrin:

Best regards

RasTweet
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey shane,

I use fairly aggressive BRM of 20BIs for Regulars and 30 BI Turbos. I think 150 is probably too conservative and you could drop to 100 and still be seen to be conservative.

If you go well in them and feel comfortable you can go even lower.

Regards

Laz
    • shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      thx for the info razz.

shane
    • shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey shane,

I use fairly aggressive BRM of 20BIs for Regulars and 30 BI Turbos. I think 150 is probably too conservative and you could drop to 100 and still be seen to be conservative.

Regards

Laz
      i guess your saying just play them and see what happens lol
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      100 buy-ins is the recommend bankroll management for MTTs, which is pretty much the most variance-heavy format out there, so there's really no need to go beyond that.

Something between 50 and 100 should be fine imo.
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Gold
      I believe that 100 BI would be alright if reloading is an option.
      The OP said a conservative BR was required.
      A standard BR for turbo MTT's would be 200 BI so I would go with that.
      Another great way to get advice would be to watch Colin Moshman and ask the
      question in one of his free coaching sessions usually on Wednesday evenings.

Good luck with your challenge
      Mark
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by shanesmith
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey shane,

Regards

Laz
      i guess your saying just play them and see what happens lol
      Hey Shane,

No, that's not what I mean. It's still necessary to have a solid plan for BRM. If you are just starting out, your BRM can be as conservative as you can make it. However, if (or once) you are profitable at the structure you should use a more aggressive BRM or else you will be stuck at lower limits for too long.

GL and now I'm off to check out your new blog.

See ya at the tables :D

Laz