Stupid straights and flushes for stupid fish

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Wtf is wrong with Full tilt....

Could it ONCE not give some fish who makes an idiotic call a straight or flush... WHERE HE JUST USES ONE FREAKING CARD OF HIS STUPID HAND.

KK beat, 10 10 beat.

Entry to the satelitte to the 750k tournie beat (I got second out of 54).. cause the idiot gets freaking straights twice in a row with a worse hand. A freaking straight where he just uses 1 card of his dumb hand.

And back door flushes... yeah those are my favourites too now. Why do they always happen... I ALREADY HAVE TRIPS OR NUTS AGAINST THEIR IDIOTIC HAND.. WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE CALL ME ON THE HOPES OF A BACKDOOR FLUSH? and then they even get it...

For the last two days.. this is happening so often now. Its getting annoying.

Just now it brought me over the edge.... my 10 10 vs his 4 4. He wins because his 4 MANAGES TO GET A FREAKING FLUSH!!
      There goes another SnG down the drain.

Ok rant over. Time to beat some more fish.. afterall this stuff should happen less then 1/5 of the time. But seriously I hate variance sometimes, if I lose the next two I will break even for the day :(
  • 10 replies
    • duvel666
      duvel666
      Gold
      i have exactly the same thing allover at mansion...
      since they moved to ipoker it is terrible ...

till a few days ago, even with continuous badbeats i could stay break even or get slight profit...

but the last couple days it is exagerating ....
      in 80% of the cases where the money goes in and I am a big time favorite....
      backdoor flushes, weird straights ... whatever,....

result BR going down...steep!

and damn... i was gonna switch to FT at the end of the month...
      hmmmm.... what to do what to do
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I fell you man :D

Just played another 1 hour session SSS NL25 playing 700hands. Went to showdown only 10 times and won 4 since my AA lost 57o KK to J9s and QQ to 86o :D
      Just sh!t happens :D They just can catch lucky second pair on turn or even river :D And suck me out like crazy ;)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      The guy with 86o sad sorry :D He was stealing i had QQ on BB pushed him all in and he call with 86o!!!! and HE IS SORRY :D I mean they must be joking lol. Why you call push from SSS player to be sorry when you suck him out!!!!!

Just lost twice with KK one was vs AQo another vs 97s :D I mean to much for today :D Enjoy i'll go to work :D
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Manged to lose 3 more... 1 bad beat.. yet again AJ vs Q8.. he gets the 8.

2 more... my mistakes.. so gonna stop now, before I completely tilt haha

Just goto put this in.... and another straight against my hand where villain only uses 1 card of his hand. 3rd out of 18.. again for entry into the nice 2,500 points satelite for the 750k tourney :(

Am I cursed?
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Originally posted by duvel666
      i have exactly the same thing allover at mansion...
      since they moved to ipoker it is terrible ...

till a few days ago, even with continuous badbeats i could stay break even or get slight profit...

but the last couple days it is exagerating ....
      in 80% of the cases where the money goes in and I am a big time favorite....
      backdoor flushes, weird straights ... whatever,....

result BR going down...steep!

and damn... i was gonna switch to FT at the end of the month...
      hmmmm.... what to do what to do
      iPoker is awful for it. I'm on Boylesports poker and the miracle cards for the extreme fish every single time is beyond frustrating. Of course it's not rigged ... but fishy as hell. I don't care what anyone says, when you get dumped on 9 times out of ten by a miracle river card for a donkey opponent who shouldn't be in the hand, it's more than mere bad luck.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      The guy with 86o sad sorry :D He was stealing i had QQ on BB pushed him all in and he call with 86o!!!! and HE IS SORRY :D I mean they must be joking lol. Why you call push from SSS player to be sorry when you suck him out!!!!!

Just lost twice with KK one was vs AQo another vs 97s :D I mean to much for today :D Enjoy i'll go to work :D
      damn that's some annoying thing, they make a sick call then after sucking out they say sorry. I mean, was he hopping 86o was the best hand? he was just playing for the suckout aka gambling so why does he even say sorry? maybe he wanted to lose? lol this makes me angry but its funny at the same time :D
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      do not worry to much, bad beats are normal, most important is to stick to the BRM, i also play on FT, just yesterday 22BI downswing...because donks cracked my monsters like a cake, with stupid hands......sh..happens... :(
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      No Limit Holdem Tournament
      $11 + $1 Sit & Go (Turbo)
      4 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO biggdogg1212 (1695)
      BTN ms madelon (1685)
      SB SkoalKing (1590)
      BB Hero (4030)

Blinds: 25/50

Pre-flop: (75, 4 players) Hero is BB 9:spade: Q:heart:
      1 fold, ms madelon calls 50, SkoalKing calls 25, Hero checks

Flop: T:diamond: J:spade: 8:spade: (150, 3 players)
      SkoalKing checks, Hero bets 120, ms madelon folds, SkoalKing raises to 300, Hero raises to 900, SkoalKing goes all-in 1540, Hero calls 640

Turn: 5:diamond: (3230, 2 players)

River: 2:diamond: (3230, 2 players)

Final Pot: 3230
      SkoalKing shows: 7:diamond: 9:diamond:
      Hero shows: 9:spade: Q:heart:

SkoalKing wins 3230 ( won +1640 )
      ms madelon lost -50
      Hero lost -1590

bad beats are fun
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Donks are everywhere. Be it on Full tilt or iPoker. But Full tilt is much better then iPoker.
      I'd say we all get beaten by gamblers sometimes, or you can say, ppl who play "video poker". We who try to use some mathematics, charts, stats, huds etc. we got an edge over gamblers. But you'll still loose x amount of times to a gambler (or should you say chum, donk...)

Lower limits are terrible, really, really terrible, for a new player cause you try to build your BR for higher limits and you keep swinging up and down, cause of gamblers. I hope higher limits are better and ppl play poker there, not a slot machine.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      I'll add to this thread with my best from today (I think I won 3 - 5 hands total today)

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.90
      Hero:
      $1.95
      UTG:
      $10.00
      UTG+2:
      $10.05
      MP1:
      $15.20
      MP2:
      $14.10
      MP3:
      $10.05
      CO:
      $10.75
      BU:
      $8.40

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5:diamond: , 3:club:
      4 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.30) 5:spade: , 5:heart: , K:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, CO folds, SB raises to $1.80 (All-In), Hero calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.90) 7:heart:
      River: ($3.90) T:heart:

Final Pot: $3.90

Results follow
      Hero shows three of a kind, fives (5d 3c)
      SB shows a flush, king high (9h Kd)

SB wins with a flush, king high (9h Kd)

"Sure, the tight player who hasn't played a hand in half an hour just raised me, but who knows, maybe If I re-raise I'll hit a backdoor flush"