ipoker scums own pokerstrategy

• riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      Hi, i opened this thread to express my disappointment about the fact that ipoker owns pokerstrategy.

I think pokerstategy is doing amazing job and the support is excellent, always friendly and quick to solve every problem, also thanx to this site i learn poker and although i am not winning much i never had to deposit my own money to play.

What worries me though is the fact that pokerstrategy is now controled by the same people and corporations that i think (personal opinion) are responsible for ruin the game and cheat the players (rigged card generators, bots, bad beats all day long for ever etc).

Since i played at EVERY ipoker skin there is, for the last 4 years, i believe i can say that noone should play there. If you ask me there is none online poker site at the moment that is 100% fair, but after poker888 i think ipoker is the 2nd worst.

Pokerstrategy has admirable staff and couches and the community has also many smart members and pros that know poker and know what is happening behind our backs.. i hoped that some day they all come out and talk about it (maybe create a place where we could rate every site s fairness), but know i think online poker has got 10 years behind.

Thats all i had to say, now i go back to fight some bots at a rigged card generator (that cursed old bonus..) and then take whats left and leave another ipoker skin for ever.

ps1. Forgive my bad english
      ps2. Good luck at the tables
  • 10 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      PokerStars has a weighted average rating of 2.1 out of 10 from a total of 817 reviewers
      888poker has a weighted average rating of 1.5 out of 10 from a total of 564 reviewers
      iPoker Network has a weighted average rating of 1.6 out of 10 from a total of 302 reviewers
      Full Tilt Poker has a weighted average rating of 2.1 out of 10 from a total of 248 reviewers

source: http://www.pokerscout.com/

maybe grades that pokerstrategy members would give to sites would be a bit more informed but they still wouldn't really tell you much (a lot of people with clashed opinions and no way to 100% prove them).

imo, if you think site has bots:
      - if you can beat them, play and profit
      if you think site is rigged:
      - don't play and browse where to report it for independent check
    • OoT4NKoO
      OoT4NKoO
      Bronze
      Originally posted by riouzaki
      Hi, i opened this thread to express my disappointment about the fact that ipoker owns pokerstrategy.

I think pokerstategy is doing amazing job and the support is excellent, always friendly and quick to solve every problem, also thanx to this site i learn poker and although i am not winning much i never had to deposit my own money to play.

What worries me though is the fact that pokerstrategy is now controled by the same people and corporations that i think (personal opinion) are responsible for ruin the game and cheat the players (rigged card generators, bots, bad beats all day long for ever etc).

Since i played at EVERY ipoker skin there is, for the last 4 years, i believe i can say that noone should play there. If you ask me there is none online poker site at the moment that is 100% fair, but after poker888 i think ipoker is the 2nd worst.

Pokerstrategy has admirable staff and couches and the community has also many smart members and pros that know poker and know what is happening behind our backs.. i hoped that some day they all come out and talk about it (maybe create a place where we could rate every site s fairness), but know i think online poker has got 10 years behind.

Thats all i had to say, now i go back to fight some bots at a rigged card generator (that cursed old bonus..) and then take whats left and leave another ipoker skin for ever.

ps1. Forgive my bad english
      ps2. Good luck at the tables
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MMPokerNab
      PokerStars has a weighted average rating of 2.1 out of 10 from a total of 817 reviewers
      888poker has a weighted average rating of 1.5 out of 10 from a total of 564 reviewers
      iPoker Network has a weighted average rating of 1.6 out of 10 from a total of 302 reviewers
      Full Tilt Poker has a weighted average rating of 2.1 out of 10 from a total of 248 reviewers

source: http://www.pokerscout.com/
      That site is hilarious, I've been there before. Almost every single review consists of people whining about how online poker is rigged, no matter which site they are reviewing. And I'm sure everyone of them feels like some heroic maverick for standing up against those evil scam artists. :s_evil:
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He riouzaki,

we do strongly believe in feedback at PokerStrategy - if it is constructive. This of course also is valid for our Partners, where we encourage you to post constructive feedback on what you exactly do not like. Random rants about a RNG are in my opinion not the way to improve the situation - happy to hear your complaints!
    • Thedonk84RNMD
      Thedonk84RNMD
      Basic
      Couldnt agree more, cant wonder why so many playing there?.. 888 and ipoker should ban for life,
      we should reach out to anonyms to hack in and exploit so they go down..
      Owned by a criminell says it all..(ipoker)
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      Poker Strategies should create a category in the forums called "My poker Platform is Rigged" Then when someone is on a bad downswing they could go to this forum and bash the poker platform.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy has admirable staff and couches
      Pics of couches plz?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      Pokerstrategy has admirable staff and couches
      Pics of couches plz?
      They do have nice couches in Gibraltar. Don't have any pics though. Also it was pre iPoker so they've probably gone and changed them for something less comfortable in the name of cutbacks.
    • OmerPistone
      OmerPistone
      Bronze
      I sell furniture if anybody's interested. 10% off on all couches for platinum members
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      This is the only place to buy sofas...
      http://www.thesofaking.co.uk/