Most important HUD stats for MTT?

• Berzerekki
      Berzerekki
      Bronze
      What is the most important stats HM2 Hud when playing tournaments?

I was wondering should i update my HUD for somehow..

Name/Hands/BB
      VPIP/PFR/3-BET/C-BET/Tot steal
      Tot fold to 3bet/ flop fold to 3bet/Tot fold to steal/WTSD

Is there any hud stats that i could exploit while playing MTT tournaments against semi unknown players like (30-100 Hands)?

I also take notes about opening hands and try to keep info fresh. I've read the strategy article about taking notes and it was really good. :)
  • 4 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Your HUD is quite solid already. I would drop "Flop fold to 3bet" since you won't get a reasonable samplesize most of the times. Furthermore I would drop "BB" for "M", since the M factor is the more reliable stat.

In general only VPIP/PFR/3bet are really important for mtt's. Most other stats won't have a reliable samplesize anyways in most cases and could therefore be viewed using the popups.

Personally I use a HUD that is very similar to yours with a view minor changes. The most important one's being described above.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • morrison18
      morrison18
      Global
      I think it's also important: Big Blinds (BB), Steal from BU and CO.
    • Naidonis
      Naidonis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Asaban
      Furthermore I would drop "BB" for "M", since the M factor is the more reliable stat.
      This + I would add Tournament Adjusted BB
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      The tournament adjusted BB isn't needed if you already included the M-factor into your HUD. You should always focus on one method of counting your chips in order to not get confused. The information they deliver is exactly the same (they only defer by a fixed factor of 1.5:1). Adding both of them serves no practical point.

For most tournament players it would be the M factor, because most sheets and discussions are based on it. If you are more used to the tournament adjusted BB feel free to take it instead.

Regards,
      Asaban