disconnection

• Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      Anyone else who constantly gets disconnected when playing at Pokerstars?

It starts to annoy me and costs me money.

Internet works fine, seems to be a problem with Pokerstars server
  • 13 replies
    • TheNutsCracked
      TheNutsCracked
      Bronze
      I was getting disconnected a couple times last night alright, one of the times i flopped a set of kings and villain bet into me because i was sitting out and took the pot on a fifty50 sng. Wasn't very happy when i connected a few seconds later and checked hand history.
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Happens from time to time, but I don't get upset.
    • Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      Well, I just mailed Pokerstars support about it.

I was involved in a 4 way hand having the nuts when I disconnected, another player won the pot when I got connected again :f_frown:
    • TheNutsCracked
      TheNutsCracked
      Bronze
      Probably not much they'll be able to do for you. Depends on the circumstances though, they might send you a ticket for a sat or something.

Let us know what they say. :f_thumbsup:
    • Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      Seems to be a problem caused from my end after all, I will send them a report from my network status soon, to resolve this issue in the future.

their response:
      Hello dude,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. I have reviewed event 869622870 and seen you have been disconnected most of it. I cannot credit back the ticket as the $11 Sunday Million Anniversary has now expired.

Please understand that we did not suffer any server-side problems or disconnection during these events. If so, many players would have been disconnected and that was not the case.

I still want to know if more people here have disconnection issues with Pokerstars
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      They called you "dude"? :f_confused:

Anyway, whenever I have disconnection issues, it turns out that I also have trouble with my internet connection, even though sometimes my computer still displays the signal strength as fully functional.

Did you try opening any websites while you're disconnected from Pokerstars, just to see if they would be working?
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      hi guys,

This actually sounds weird to me because they have an extraordinary software, I play there for years, and honestly can't recall any problems like these you're describing. Sometimes, it happened that their server crushes so we are all frozen for hour or two, but it didn't happen for a while.. but individual disconnection problems and software shutting down seems odd. However, it's most certainly possible that they have some issues from time to time. I suggest contacting their support every time it happens, unfortunately i can't recall anything more efficient to do.. :(

greets,
      Fran
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      wrong post... wrong place... sorry
    • Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      I was able to visit websites when I got disconnected from Pokerstars. Normally the disconnection takes only a few seconds, but this time it lasted a few minutes.

I contacted Pokerstars support and they are helping me to resolve the problem.

Apperantly not many people have these disconnection issues.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by Timmaywin
      I was able to visit websites when I got disconnected from Pokerstars. Normally the disconnection takes only a few seconds, but this time it lasted a few minutes.

I contacted Pokerstars support and they are helping me to resolve the problem.

Apperantly not many people have these disconnection issues.
      Thx for the update,
      Let us know how it ended.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Now I can't connect :(

At least I wont be able to lose today :D
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      There's a server restart, should be back pretty soon.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Yeah that was a server restart, I also wanted to play in that time :facepalm:

Thx Millsyuk for clearing it up.

Fran