Hello

• nadeem2109
      nadeem2109
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I am Nadeem from India. 25yrs of Age. I have been playing online on Pokerstars for quite a while now but with no idea of bankroll management. I registered on Pokerstrategy and have been reading the Strategy section. Now i have deposited around $50 in my PS acc. and i am planning to follow the bankroll strategy. I am playing 0.1/0.2 PLO zoom. I have been playing holdem, omaha and mtts on PS. But planning to concentrate on PLO to build up my bankroll. Would this be a good idea?

Also i have not yet purchased the pokertracker software yet. Don't have the funds for buying. I am hoping that i build my banroll so that i could use some of it later to buy the software. Would this be a good option too?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nadeem,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

As long as you have a good feel for PLO. It can be a high variance game so be careful.

If you are serious about playing poker then at some stage you will want or need poker tracking software. It makes reviewing and recalling troublesome hands so much easier. Don't forget that there are 30 day trials on both PokerTracker4 and HEM2. You can read details here.

Regards

Laz
    • nadeem2109
      nadeem2109
      Bronze
      Hello Laz,
      Ty for replying back. I have already used my free trial on both softwares 6 months ago. I was playing on and off online back then. But now i have finally decided to spend atleast 5 hours/day online. I am hoping to build a strong bankroll on PS. Starting with $50, i want to grind it to atleast $1000 in a couple of months. But i will purchase the software by next month. :-)