This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best new player packages?

• afranklind
      afranklind
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new to on-line poker and have not signed up at all the big name rooms as yet. I was wondering if anybody has any tips on who offers the best package to new players ?

So far I have found Corals to be far and away the most generous - With a £5 deposit you receive 5x 5EUR SnG tokens, 2x 1EUR SnG tokens, £5 in instant cash after earning 1 VIP point, and a 200% pending bonus of £10 released in £5 chunks for every 300 VIP points earned. That is really fantastic I thought, and obviously if you are depositing a larger amount the 200% bonus could be worth a whole lot more.

Anyway, this isn't a plug for Corals (though I do hope the above is useful to other members!) - I'm hoping there are other rooms offering great packages too and thats what I am interested in. I don't have huge amounts of money to deposit and don't really play high enough stakes to make clearing enormous welcome bonuses a possibility (much as I would love to!) so really I am most interested in free tokens or VIP points, side games bonuses, anything which offers fun and profit potential to a rec player I guess?

Thanks for reading :)
  • 1 reply