uploading id

• itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      hi, im having trouble uploading my id.. ive lost the wire that transfers the pictures from my camera to the pc, and for somereason i cant get a clear enough picture with my cell... any sugestions on what i could doo?
      ps, just moved to a new place and the friends i got dont got a camera i can borrow..
  • 10 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi,

You can scan it or even take a picture using your webcam. It just have to be clear enough for us to read.

Best,
      thunder
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      ask a random person on the street to take of pic of your id with their cell, and mail it to you. ;)
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      prob not the best idea since its my credit card and i dont want some random to steal all my mny^^ but il try the webcam thing.. dont know why i havent tought about that allready: p
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by itsKsharp
      prob not the best idea since its my credit card and i dont want some random to steal all my mny^^ but il try the webcam thing.. dont know why i havent tought about that allready: p
      ah hehe yea, if it's a credit card then don't that :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if I understand what you meant fully. However, a credit card is not considered as an ID document. We can accept driver's license, passport, national ID card, student card... You can block any information which is not relevant to our site. We only need your name and date of birth to make sure there's no abuse.

Best,
      thunder
    • xxshannonaxx
      xxshannonaxx
      Bronze
      so when i get around to verifying my id i scan it but i can block out everything except my name and my dob ?
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      for somereason my webcam will only work over msn, when i try to just click on the icon on the deskop it freezes, is it possible to get it verfiyed over msn?: >
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      for somereason my webcam will only work over msn, when i try to just click on the icon on the deskop it freezes, is it possible to get it verfiyed over msn?: >
      I don't think so...
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      just uploaded my id, how long does it normaly take?: p
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      just uploaded my id, how long does it normaly take?: p
      If everything goes smoothly, you'll get your bankroll within the next 48 hours. If our security team needs any additional info., they'll contact you.

Best,
      thunder