Elephant guessing?

• WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      I just watched a hand where this was the result:

Dealer: oldi40 shows a full house, Eights full of Kings
      Dealer: Chicohuman mucks
      Dealer: oldi40 wins the pot ($7.60) with a full house, Eights full of Kings

But then Elephant tells me that Chicohuman actually had AJ, and when I check the showed hands for Chicohuman, it shows this:

[AJ] AK
      (*) marks hands checked from BB or limped from SB.
      Preflop: Hero is BU with A, J

etc etc (sorry for not converting)

Is elephant guessing?
  • 4 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      No elephant is not guessing. Its showing what the player actually had in his hand. Even if the player has muck losing hands clicked elephant is still able to see what he had, only at showdown though. The hands showed for chicohuman are aj and ak. You can click on these hands and it will show you what exactly happened in the hand. Try clicking on the ak hand.
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      But how come it can see the hands that say they are mucked in the chat? Does that mean that even though they're mucked at the table, they're still recorded in the hand history.. It seems a bit strange. Why would FT do that?
    • Kellerlanplayer
      Kellerlanplayer
      Bronze
      In every Pokerrooms you can see the mucked hands if they go to the showdown^^
      You must only look in the Handhystorie ;)
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      So whenever I've gone to showdown and lost, and thought that I had mucked my cards (because the chat window says so), my opponents could have actually seen my cards.
      That's a bit annoying because I've been basing my table image a lot on what has been seen by others.
      Glad I know the truth now.
      Thanks.