Intertops poker

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Have you considered having Intertops Poker as a partner? I saw that they have some details regarding affiliates on their website (intertopspoker.com). Also to top it off, they have a 500%+100% bonus on the 1st deposit (500% initial + 100% extra when you clear the bonus) with no apparent time limit on it.
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi vinnie8887,

Pokerstrategy follows a one site per platform policy (at least we did in the pas I don't know if this will change in the future) and this site is part of the microgaming network and Unibet Poker already covers that paltform.
      So I think we won't become an affiliate partner of Inertops Poker.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      I'll try to explain that a little better:

1. We do not have a strict "one partner site per network" policty
      2. Even though, our criteria to add a partner are very strict
      3. Every additonal partner needs to make sense because it is a lot of overhead work for every new partner

2. and 3. often lead in consequence to only one partner site per network, so 1. seemed to be a rule for a long time.

2. rules out most of the small sites: we will not work with private held companies on some obscure carribean islands. The reason is that our partners have to be reliable - both to us and the players.
      Especially the microgaming "scandal" a time ago made obvious why: skins like rednines etc. were expelled from the network for violating it's policies - and many of the skins just took the players' money with them as a kind of last source of income.

3. comes from all the work necessary for a partner site. You need to have negotiations, IT cooperation, shared databases etc. So even if a poker site is not ruled out by 2., we need to make sure it adds value to our players.

In that special case - Intertops - rule 2 does not apply, as Intertops is a comparably reliable company. But it is "yet another skin" in the Microgaming network. So basically if you like to play there, you can just play on Unibet - and you got the same software and the same opponents.

Currently, indeed we have only one situation where we have got more than one site on a certain network: iPoker with both Mansion and Titan.
      Two reasons for that:
      1. Mansion just moved from Ongame to iPoker (a part of the reason why we took PokerRoom in)
      2. iPoker is the biggest multi-skin network by far - like 5-10 times bigger than microgaming.