This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Intertops poker

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Have you considered having Intertops Poker as a partner? I saw that they have some details regarding affiliates on their website (intertopspoker.com). Also to top it off, they have a 500%+100% bonus on the 1st deposit (500% initial + 100% extra when you clear the bonus) with no apparent time limit on it.
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi vinnie8887,

Pokerstrategy follows a one site per platform policy (at least we did in the pas I don't know if this will change in the future) and this site is part of the microgaming network and Unibet Poker already covers that paltform.
      So I think we won't become an affiliate partner of Inertops Poker.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      I'll try to explain that a little better:

1. We do not have a strict "one partner site per network" policty
      2. Even though, our criteria to add a partner are very strict
      3. Every additonal partner needs to make sense because it is a lot of overhead work for every new partner

2. and 3. often lead in consequence to only one partner site per network, so 1. seemed to be a rule for a long time.

2. rules out most of the small sites: we will not work with private held companies on some obscure carribean islands. The reason is that our partners have to be reliable - both to us and the players.
      Especially the microgaming "scandal" a time ago made obvious why: skins like rednines etc. were expelled from the network for violating it's policies - and many of the skins just took the players' money with them as a kind of last source of income.

3. comes from all the work necessary for a partner site. You need to have negotiations, IT cooperation, shared databases etc. So even if a poker site is not ruled out by 2., we need to make sure it adds value to our players.

In that special case - Intertops - rule 2 does not apply, as Intertops is a comparably reliable company. But it is "yet another skin" in the Microgaming network. So basically if you like to play there, you can just play on Unibet - and you got the same software and the same opponents.

Currently, indeed we have only one situation where we have got more than one site on a certain network: iPoker with both Mansion and Titan.
      Two reasons for that:
      1. Mansion just moved from Ongame to iPoker (a part of the reason why we took PokerRoom in)
      2. iPoker is the biggest multi-skin network by far - like 5-10 times bigger than microgaming.