Cheating Scenario

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      Here is a scenario.

I'm one of 9 daughters all married and now having different surnames and addresses.

We all buy laptops, have wireless connections through different ISP's, and happen to play poker at the same site/table from the one lounge room, while viewing all nine hands.

If this is possibleand if so than why is it not legislated that you must have a landline fixed ISP source to play (or similar solution).

Cheers and Wealth
  • 7 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      you will earn nothing coz money just flow to one sister to another :O
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohnJames97
      Here is a scenario.

I'm one of 9 daughters all married and now having different surnames and addresses.

We all buy laptops, have wireless connections through different ISP's, and happen to play poker at the same site/table from the one lounge room, while viewing all nine hands.

If this is possibleand if so than why is it not legislated that you must have a landline fixed ISP source to play (or similar solution).

Cheers and Wealth
      this made me lol. try it out and tell us how it goes.
    • zenopian
      zenopian
      Bronze
      You'll even loose because of the rake :)
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      and you'd eventually get all caught if you did this to any other person.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Wont work. There was this kinda thing on FTP some time ago. Colluding players got busted as their moves seemed kinda suspicious. They used to push around some ppl and get pots with no showdown. Sometimes it didnt work out as planned and they showed redicilous hands. Smart ppl noticed that and reported them.

I guess you could make it work but then you have to cheat smart and not jump out on stats and appear just like the regular player. And in my opinion its not easy or worth it. Not to talk about moral aspect of it as i really hope they put some kinda lifetime ban to all cheaters in all rooms both online and live. So that cheaters are limited to playing solitaire if they decide they want to play cards.
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      I would not and dont need to cheat, however due to recent experiences amongst small pool of players over weeks at Interpoker i started to think about what may or may not be going on.
      Am keeping my eye on them... :heart:

Cheers and Wealth
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      if you find some1 doing that switch to sss xD