This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT3 + Party Poker

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I have a problem with PT3 hud. It doesn't show stats on the right spot. I used their new software feature to always sit at the right side. Maybe that screws the placing.
      And another one, i deposited 132.41$ i played a bit and now i have 125.40$, i haven't received a bonus or rakeback yet, but the PT3 shows i lost 24$. Do i have to set something or what. It worked perfectly at Full tilt and Titan.
      Thx to anyone who answers me.
  • 2 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hmm.. On the first question:
      When you have an open table in Party and the HUD is placed wrong you can right-click on the seat where your own stats are, and then click Sit Here. That should work.

For the second:
      The only reason I can see could be that you actually lost $24 and then recieved some sort of bonus. If not, then I don't know.

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Hmm i'll try to do the seat trick, but it's that i didn't receive any bonus yet.
      It's just funny i made 7$ yesterday and i got 6$ more then i deposited and PT3 still says -10.40$. It might be that some of the hand history files are corrupted, i'll check.

Thx