$620 - $480 Nl10 (14 Bi)

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      kk crushed by 77 4 times by some donk shoving pre flop
      AA Crushed by 44, 77, kk, JJ
      FH over FH

Seriously never been on a run like this, i've had to shut betfair down before I throw my laptop. Gonna wait for my rakeback and return to Party Poker I think !!!

The hand that nearly gave me a heart attack was when my aces got re raised all in by a donk pf. I called knowing that I was was gonna get muffed anyway.

He flips k2o and of course flop comes k k 2, I could puke :(
  • 5 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      surely the only reason you'd play NL10 with that bankroll is so that swings don't hurt.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      This sucks obv! I know ho it is, but that's just poker. If you can't handle this, then pokers is nothing for you.

Take some days off, and use all the time you would play to study the game.

Good luck in the future!
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I say you have nice BRM. If I had 14BI downswing then I would be busto.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      thats SSS, I had a 8BIs downswing on BSS NL20, constantly losing full-houses to bigger fullhouses and quads, it was quite rough.
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi guys thanks for the responses, yeah I was just about to step to NL20 but held back. The reason being on Betfair it is mainly SH, and I would say that I'm not as comfortable with SH as I am full ring.

I'm going to have a little break, read articles, watch videos, and look into the mental side of things. As one of the comments said " if you can't handle this then it's not for you".... I agree and would say that I can handle it but it doesn't make it easier knowing that people are playing bad against you and hitting. Yes iv'e had swings before but nothing like this.

And on the plus side I suppose it's shown me just why BRM is important !!!