This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL100 AQo

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $19,00
      BB:
      $116,81
      UTG:
      $53,76
      UTG+1:
      $74,00
      UTG+2:
      $99,51
      MP1:
      $34,55
      MP2:
      $93,00
      MP3:
      $39,27
      CO:
      $101,00
      BU:
      $13,03

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , A:diamond:
      UTG+1 raises to $3,00, UTG+2 calls $3,00, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $3,00, 3 folds, Hero raises to $19,00 (All-In),

No reads, only stats was this a right move seeing 2 coldcallers who are quity fishy.
      I think my AceQueen is good in this spot but would you make the same move?
  • 7 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Nice play. the only thing is the passive MP2. He may have AK or some big PP, but still you have the equity
      Nice hand, sir.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      @kukki: you say "but you still have the equity"....did you calculate it? if yes, why dont you post your calculations, so that we all learn :)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I calculate it. Even 4-5 variations. I write the post but then I decide that it is to much for that kind of a hand. I don't want to write it all over again. I thing he has the right price for nearly any situation except the one with two or three callers: the utg and some of the passive guys...
      So IngolPoker prove me wrong and we all will learn :D
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      This is so me. I calculate every hand that I see here, but I don't post. From now on I will post my work.
      But some times they are brutal so IngolPoker you will be guilty for the really big posts :D :D :D
      I'm studying theoretical physics and some times I don't know when to stop :(
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      My feeling is also that AQ is an easy push here ^^

but its somehow a waste of time if we both make this calculation, so just post them next time pls ;)

@gerv, do you want a calculation here? ^^
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Ehm well sure I can compare it to mine :) I thought you werent a math freak max
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      i hoped you were satisfied with my feeling :D

but ok...you need 46% against the raiser (assuming 3$ rake and assuming the others fold)

u dont use HM or elephant to tell me his exact EP raising range? ;)

If he raises sth like 8%, its good to push.

Sometimes all fold and you win 11$ risk-free ;)