player transfer info

• WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Hey does anyone know where to go to organise safe player transfers? Because my friend needs to rake about 70c on titan before thursday so he can get that $10 bonus (and the bonus ends on thursday) and he wants me to lend him some money (transfer from full tilt to titan). I know you can do it on the full tilt forum, but as usual full tilt won't let me log into the forum - says i've entered an invalid or inactive user name when I most certainly did not. Is there somewhere else??

thanks
  • 2 replies
    • priamhasnat
      priamhasnat
      Bronze
      You want to transfer from FT to Titan? DOnt think they allow that. I have transfered several times FT to FT and it was instant and smooth. Also from Titan i have heard a friend transfer to another. But quite doubtful about FT to Titan or vice versa.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi WildBeans,

Player transfers on Ipoker are really hard, and in most cases you need to have an ID check before they allow it.

Discussions about player transfers are against board rules. This thread breaks rule 5 of the forum rules, therefore I will have to close it.

Regards,
      Stiev