The longest journey: Furious9999's career

• furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Hello all,

First of all, I'd like to thank PokerStrategy for the starting captial which I received at PartyPoker today. My ambition is to build a huge bankroll as well as a proud career from these free dollars.

I decided to launch this blog to monitor my progress and keep myself never tilt by writing something ;) . I'm open to any comments/ tips/ advices, so please feel free to post in my blog. :)

When I'm wrting this I've closed the tables for the day with some achievement.

Day1:
      *Bankroll: $100.17
      *PartyPoints: 56
  • 81 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      You doubled up your bankroll in day 1?
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Yep, it was an upswing day ;) I wish I could double up everyday :D
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Thats either serious heater or poor BRM. If its the later i am afraid we wont be reading this blog for long...
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by Grimzor
      Thats either serious heater or poor BRM. If its the later i am afraid we wont be reading this blog for long...
      Thanks for the comment. First day just saw a huge upswing. ;)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Wow! Congrats! I guess you took you money to NL50 and doubled up :D . Serious, tell us what limit did you play and did you play SSS or BSS or maybe your own way.
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      I'm currently playing NL25 in my own way. ;)
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Might wanna go back and read a couple of articles about BRM before you carry on writing your blog...
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by TimoDee
      Might wanna go back and read a couple of articles about BRM before you carry on writing your blog...
      Enough reading. Thanks anyways ;)
    • nowyouseeme
      nowyouseeme
      Bronze
      cant wait for day 2
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by nowyouseeme
      cant wait for day 2
      The day hasn't ended yet. I'll post it as soon as I close the tables. ;)
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Day 2:

Well, finally I've decided to close the tables. It was a long day, but with not bad results. ;)

As you can see, I'm now silver and I feel happy with it. As I estimate, I'll become golden in the next few days.

Today my bankroll continued to grow up - some $50 was added. However, that's not all. Today is a day of PartyPoints - I earned 148 more PartyPoints, so now I have a total of 204 basic PartyPoints. That means I need only 96 points more to clear the $50 bonus. This should be completed tomorrow. ;)

Sorry for my bad English as I'm tired now after a hard working day!

----------------------------
      *Bankroll: $151.24
      *PartyPoints: 204
      ----------------------------
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Nice, i guess its time to move up to NL100, right?
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by Grimzor
      Nice, i guess its time to move up to NL100, right?
      Nope, it's not time yet ;)
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      What do you play? bigstack or shortstack?
      Have you ever heard about the BRM?
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      On saturday I decided to play some PLO25 on Stars, which my BR didn't allow according to BRM.. Well.. I made little over $100.. On sunday I though I would try again. Played exactly the same way.. Lost about $120.. Just thought I'd let you know..

It's called variance and it might very soon hit you in the face..

But congrats on the first two days. Variance or not, tripling in 2 days is nice.

Cheers,
      Kimber88

PS. I'll never play outside BRM again.. I just feels so bad when variance strikes.
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      On saturday I decided to play some PLO25 on Stars, which my BR didn't allow according to BRM.. Well.. I made little over $100.. On sunday I though I would try again. Played exactly the same way.. Lost about $120.. Just thought I'd let you know..

But congrats on the first two days. Variance or not, tripling in 2 days is nice.

Cheers,
      Kimber88

PS. I'll never play outside BRM again.. I just feels so bad when variance strikes.
      Playing beyond your bankroll makes you broke sooner or later. I already knew it. Thanks anyway. ;)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furiouscar

Cheers,
      Kimber88

Playing beyond your bankroll makes you broke sooner or later. I already knew it. Thanks anyway. ;)
      So why do it if you know you'll go broke??

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by furiouscar

Cheers,
      Kimber88

So why do it if you know you'll go broke??

Cheers,
      Kimber88
      Who told you I'd go broke? ;)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      As far as i know, furiouscar could be playing poker for 7 years and only recently joined PS, so he might be a pro. :D Not very likely but still. Or he is a natural talent.
      Why would anyone judge him by his silver status only?
      We all know that if you are good you can get from 0 BR to 10k$ in short time.