This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello Everyone

• archiethe1st
      archiethe1st
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Mark and I am an alcoholic.

Nah just kidding :D

I have joined this site because I want to improve my poker ability, not just for the free bankroll. ;)

I have played poker for about 6 years now and like most started playing online.

In those 6 years I have probably made a profit of around $2000 if I include my live tournament earnings.

Notable wins have been a first place in Newcastle for £1100, a couple of wins in Glasgow for around £1000 and a few final table finishes.

Online my only multi table win so far has been the $10 tourney at Stars for a win of $1900.

So you are thinking why is he only around $2000 in profit then?

Well my cash game play is appalling. I can't find any more expletives to describe my cash game play without getting banned from the forum. :D

Really looking to follow all the advice here and start earning what I think I should be earning by starting my game from scratch and building it up from there.

As I type I am grinding at the .02/.04 NL at Mansion which is weird but I am showing a profit which can only be a good sign.

Good luck at the tables everyone.
  • 9 replies