MP2
      MP1
      MP3
      CO
      UTG+1
      SB
      BB

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.55 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:club: , J:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0,50, CO folds, Hero raises to $1,50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,35) K:heart: , 2:heart: , T:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2,00, Hero raises to $3,50 (All-In), MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $7,35

OK, the handcount is very small, but the villain was raising almost every hand when he was first to act. It seemed to me he was a donk and I guess I was right, but what would you do?
  • 3 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      First of all where is your stack?!? You have $5 imo
      The raise is good, but post flop you don't have very good stats (only 15 hands) He has very big AF but no WTS, but I don't thing that you have any FE and the flop is very strange to try to bluff you. He may have something like combo draw, but he may have week K with this AF so even against the draw you are not so big favored and if you are beat you are so dead.
      So you must fold.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well I think the read you say gave the cutting edge, quite funny he folds.

I tend to reraise 3.5x when someone minraises just to get more grip of the play (FE, Value and stuff)

Note him down is a must what he does and I think you did it correctly
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      you dont have a made hand and the opponents bets strongly, so a fold is in order