what the f**k

• bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      Why does every time im in a push or fold I always get called and beaten on full tilt ???

just a few min ago i was playing in a tournament we were 4 left i had about 1400 chips and the blinds were 160-320

I was UTG and got dealt QQ, so i Push and get called by the BB who had AQ

Of course the flop comes and i goes like this A-2-3 , nevermind turn and the river... im out .

Tell me if im crazy or not , but , It seems that Full Tilt advantages the chip leader when theres someone all in. In fact, Ive never won an all in against a bigger stack than me, EVEN WITH AA GOD DAMN.

anyway Thats all i had to say before I get on TILT .. thats maybe why they called it full tilt .. maybe it should be full rigged.. AHh im so mad.

Am I the only one to hate full tilt here ???
  • 20 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You are just unlucky. QQ vs AQ have 70vs30 which is nice but as you notest you don't win everytime. I wouldn't fold AQ in his place and you can not say was actually bad beat was just cooler.

I play one month at FTP and well i don't see any difference comparing Titan, Party, Stars or Everest where i also played. Maybe only that here you'll hardly see that 84o beats your AA :D
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      you're not crazy, you're just not thinking it through/thinking rationally, which unfortunately isn't something that's taught at school.
    • teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      I'll tell you something that someone told someone else and I remeber it very well- did you ever see a diamond member whining about some conspiracy?
      Of course you didnt, good players make money playing a lot, only bad players can say and at least be suspicious that online poker is rigged.
      If you cant stand to lose poker isnt for you.
    • ctrlaltdel
      ctrlaltdel
      Bronze
      I think it's rigged.
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      im not blaming the BB who called me , in fact i would have done the same. But , I was wondering if this happens to anyone else cause it ALWAYS happens to me. I NEVER win when im all in against a bigger stack....seems like push or fold doesnt work for me .. ill try to find an other way to win. Like Being big stack at the bubble :D ! where i wont have to go all in to keep up !
    • teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ctrlaltdel
      I think it's rigged.
      I meant black member, not diamond, sorry.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      well just about 10 mins before that happened to u i got so many bad beats it was unbelievable. i just think ftp hit a switch called the bad beat switch lol. anyway lost $14 shortstacking on NL10
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well one hour ago i started another session at Stars NL25 SSS. First hand i get is AA :D What a luck i think two limp i raise to 1,5$ one call. Flop normal(68K) i push he thinks like 25s and call and i am sure i have him but no he shows 66 :D Well why the hell he needed so much time to call i think and play forward and next min i get KK raise normally got repushed he turn JJ and hit J ;) Bad start of session for sure but i manage to finish it at +18$ ;)

I mean in long run if you get all in preflop with 7 to 3 odds you'll win hand 7 times and lose 3 times. In short run you can lose even 10 in row but in long run if that happens than you are really unlucky ;)

I mean for example today i played 1 hour at FTP same as usually but i won all three coinflips and both hands where i was 4to1 favourite and ended session with nice +48$ with amazing 110BB/100hands :D I played only 84 hands lol was enough for 50FTP which i needed to gain ;)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Well one hour ago i started another session at Stars NL25 SSS. First hand i get is AA :D What a luck i think two limp i raise to 1,5$ one call. Flop normal(68K) i push he thinks like 25s and call and i am sure i have him but no he shows 66 :D Well why the hell he needed so much time to call i think and play forward and next min i get KK raise normally got repushed he turn JJ and hit J ;) Bad start of session for sure but i manage to finish it at +18$ ;)

I mean in long run if you get all in preflop with 7 to 3 odds you'll win hand 7 times and lose 3 times. In short run you can lose even 10 in row but in long run if that happens than you are really unlucky ;)

I mean for example today i played 1 hour at FTP same as usually but i won all three coinflips and both hands where i was 4to1 favourite and ended session with nice +48$ with amazing 110BB/100hands :D I played only 84 hands lol was enough for 50FTP which i needed to gain ;)
      might i say well played!!
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by bobdefete
      im not blaming the BB who called me , in fact i would have done the same. But , I was wondering if this happens to anyone else cause it ALWAYS happens to me. I NEVER win when im all in against a bigger stack....seems like push or fold doesnt work for me .. ill try to find an other way to win. Like Being big stack at the bubble :D ! where i wont have to go all in to keep up !

the part i put in bold is where the problem is. what is actually the case is that you have never won

which is completely irrelevant for the future.
    • jakedamansnake
      jakedamansnake
      Bronze
      i have been in tons of situations where i thought fulltilt was rigged......
      and ill give you some advice for when a bad suckout happens, think back to all the times you have sucked out. Poker is a two way street, you suck out on others and they suck out on you. Its not rigged, we just tend to forget all the times we had 2 outs and managed to hit. Just remember that getting your money in good always pays in the long run.
    • 118Hither
      118Hither
      Bronze
      I used to think that too but then I downloaded PokerTracker 3 and can see that I only remember the beats I have taken.

I was amazed when I saw how many I have given and how many best hands of mine won but I never remembered those.

Keep focused!!! I'm doing well on there, silver should come for me today.

I actually believe I have found something that works at low limits
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      fulltilt is obiusly rigged.

my AQ has actually won money over 8k hands ?(

[/sarcasm]
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      some loose guy just like to pick on hard working ones.... that's common fact

Actually I rethinked it and I think AQ is a good combination for all in, if you feel enemys weakness. It is awesome against other nonpair hands (actually 2nd best) and stands a chance against pairs.... ofc against QQ it's weak, but you don't always make his Q dead like this
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      i mean i win too much with AQ (lol upswings) I win more with AQ than with AK and KK. of course that's because the little sample size and the fact that half my db got lost forever.

i don't think FT is rigged.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by ctrlaltdel
      I think it's rigged.
      hahahahahahahahahahha

owned.

i love these forums
    • djfusion1234
      djfusion1234
      Bronze
      how can you say its rigged . there is no way . do you think the pros would still be playing if it was . a bad beat is a part of poker you will allways get some donk call you with a bad hand then suck out . deal with it
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Come on man .. QQ vs AQ is like 7:3 .. If you loose to runner runner that's a beat and it happens .. Just calm down and keep making good decisions and the results will come
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Today i had 4 times KK at FTP in 650hands! Once no action once against AA and twice against KK!

The most frustrating experience with KK at one day. What are odds that in one day playing only 600 hands you get KK 4 times and action with them 3 times and never had the best hand :D Second time other guy showed also KK i was like thats just crap :D -43$ btw today lol or -25BB/100 :D Was just strange day thats all :D