over 48 hours

• 16 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi donhabitat,

Maybe it is because of the weekend that it takes a little longer but in case it is not here are some common problems that appear sometimes:
      Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you currently living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that currently live in the USA)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • deavalo
      deavalo
      Bronze
      same problem waited more that 48hours but still noting, i seems that i did every thing corect...
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      i was told i would get the bankroll within 48 hours tops after uploading the id, not 96..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by donhabitat
      Hallo. :)

have not received my starting capital.
      I have wait over 48 hours.

What's wrong?
      Hello donhabitat,

Have you sent your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com yet? If not please do so, from the email address you signed up with.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      Soycd, does it take 48 hours or 96 after u have uploaded ur id?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by itsKsharp
      Soycd, does it take 48 hours or 96 after u have uploaded ur id?
      You will get a mail when it arrives so just be patient. In the help section it says 96 hours and that's about the max. waiting time (provided there are no other problems) and 48h is about the average waiting time.
      But why do you care in the first place? i don't get it. You'll get your money don't worry.
      Always asking about the process won't make it go faster...
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      "always asking"? this is the second time i've asked and the only reason i did was beacuse im looking forward to playing and i was told it would take 48hours so i was just currious if that was right..? nice attitude btw..
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Sorry if I was rude but it was actually the third time you asked.
      But that's hairsplitting... anyways...
      there are tons of threads where people ask for the waiting time (which I have to answer every single time) and I just don't understand why every one wants a special treatment. The information is all over the site but people keep asking in the forum instead of using the search function.
      If you really want to become a good poker player the first thing you need to learn is patience.

Sorry just had to release some pressure :\
      I know it wasn't your intention to bother anyone but still it becomes kinda challenging for me to always give the exact same answers to the same old questions over and over again.

My apologies,
      Chiller3k
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      lolz, didnt know it was so anoying^^ sry.. il just go play som soccer instead of updating my pp lobby/hotmail then: p
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      I don't know what's wrong with you. I sent my ID, and 6 hours later my bonus arrived. Now I'm buiding my career :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      lolz, didnt know it was so anoying^^ sry.. il just go play som soccer instead of updating my pp lobby/hotmail then: p
      No hard feelings ;)
      It wasn't your fault! I was just exhausted and overreacted :\
      So I'm the one who's to blame ;) Of course it's totally okay to ask questions in the forum :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      "always asking"? this is the second time i've asked and the only reason i did was beacuse im looking forward to playing and i was told it would take 48hours so i was just currious if that was right..? nice attitude btw..
      Hello itsKsharp,

I just checked your account and noticed that the support wrote you a ticket 2 days ago. It seems they weren't able to transfer your $50, because you either did not register at the Cashier or you did not validate your e-mail at PartyPoker. The instructions for how to do so can be found in the ticket (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). Please follow the instructions and reply to the ticket once you have done so.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • deavalo
      deavalo
      Bronze
      SoyCD and maby you know what about me ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deavalo
      SoyCD and maby you know what about me ?
      Hello deavalo,

There seem to have been problems with your PokerStars account. Please contact our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      jeah noticed lol: p its validated now^^
    • deavalo
      deavalo
      Bronze
      okey thnx, i wrotte a ticked, hope they will help me