FR vs SH

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      i am very interested and i study alot about poker - especially hand evaluations. I am FR player and often strategies for SH are not applicable for my style of play. is it possible to separete the hand evaluation forum in 2 different subforum for FR and SH so when people want to study hands and situation they can easy read the hands and not to search for FR/SH hands over 5-10 or more pages.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello silent21,

At the moment the volume of posted hands isn't big enough yet to justify further splitting of the forums - yet I will look into the matter. Once they do reach the needed volume - we will splitt them into SH and FR areas.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      i would like to bring this topic to your attention again. please consider it!
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, I dont think there are enough FR hands to open a subforum. We get like 1 FR hand for every 10 SH ones, sad but true :club:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello silent21,

I have passed the thread on to firsttusnami who is now managing our hand evaluation area. I'm sure he will look into the matter in detail :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • firsttsunami
      firsttsunami
      Black
      SoyCD is right. The traffic is not huge enough, to justify a splitting into FR and SH. It might have the same effect, when we just advice people to consider the FR and SH situation when they set the treadtitle. Just by this easy difference that everybody should handle easily as well, you can guarantee a better overview and you'll find your preferred hands way faster.