This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sick Beat : These players simply deserve to shot!! Shot in the Brains and then fed to pigs!!

• priamhasnat
      priamhasnat
      Bronze
      I know how poker forums are flooded with these but after tonight I just could not help myself.

It was a pretty sick session anyways, lost with AA after hitting an A in the flop, this was in a tournament in Titan and this meant i was bubble boy. But i accepted that as I went all in and 2 guys called with KK and QQ. (QQ won btw, sad i know)

But nothing compared to this.
      This was in Bodog. $4 SNG 45. About 12 players left. I am dealt AA on the SB. Raise 6 X BB when 3 limped in. 2 called. 1 short shacked and the other 1(!).
      Me : 17K, SS : 4 K , Other 1 :22K
      Blinds : 400/800

Flop : 9x Ax 10 :spade:
      I make a pot sized bet, taking a chance if some one is playing a draw or maybe even with the other A. Short Stacked goes all in. Understandable. Pot committed.

THe other 1 (!) calls. Could not put him on anything beside a draw or maybe K 10(he a maniac, so not impossible).

Turn : 5 :spade: I confidently go all in. Why wouldn't I? I had the nuts there.
      Guy calls : I see hez holding K 3 :spade: . Well by now u can guess what the river was. I dont remember what it was apart from that it was a spade.

And thus in about 6 hrs, from a commandable position i go out before the money because some lame wanker watched TV poker and thought "well that cant be hard".

Thus i propose : Lets put together some money to buy some pigs and then feed these fishes to them.
  • 28 replies