This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan Withdrawal

• PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      I got my 50$ sponsorship at Titan a long time ago (April) What do I have to do in order to withdraw this money? I know that I have to clear it. just wondering specifically how much I have to play to clear it.
  • 4 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      You need to play $350 in rake (1400 strategypoints (350*4) if your only playing on titanpoker that is.) in order to get your $100 bonus. The bonus money will be paid in $10 steps for $35 rake.

Remember that the summertime bonus overrides this during these months.

Got a question for the staff myself.
      With the summertime bonus comming interrupting, the rake i took in before the bonus started, will i continue on the 35$ rake i was currently working on or does it restart from 0?
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      If you want to withdraw your $50 you need 2500 titan points...
    • sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz
      You need to play $350 in rake (1400 strategypoints (350*4) if your only playing on titanpoker that is.) in order to get your $100 bonus. The bonus money will be paid in $10 steps for $35 rake.

Remember that the summertime bonus overrides this during these months.

Got a question for the staff myself.
      With the summertime bonus comming interrupting, the rake i took in before the bonus started, will i continue on the 35$ rake i was currently working on or does it restart from 0?
      Hi.

Im new to poker, been playing for couple months now. I have cca 200 points on Titan poker an am slightly in + with my 50$ bonus.

When do I get 100$ and how?
      35$ rake 10$ steps? How does this counts. Im new so I do not know. (know what rake is)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think rake = 5% of pot. Pot must be at least $2, so no rake for pots below $2.

If 5 ppl saw cards in a 2$ pot = 0.10 rake = 0.02 rake per person.

As you see its not easy to get to $35 rake this way, but when you do, on sunday you will recieve $10 in your account and an email+popup stating this.

These bonuses are pretty good at motivating me to play after a negative session.