Titan Withdrawal

• PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      I got my 50$ sponsorship at Titan a long time ago (April) What do I have to do in order to withdraw this money? I know that I have to clear it. just wondering specifically how much I have to play to clear it.
  • 4 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      You need to play $350 in rake (1400 strategypoints (350*4) if your only playing on titanpoker that is.) in order to get your $100 bonus. The bonus money will be paid in $10 steps for $35 rake.

Remember that the summertime bonus overrides this during these months.

Got a question for the staff myself.
      With the summertime bonus comming interrupting, the rake i took in before the bonus started, will i continue on the 35$ rake i was currently working on or does it restart from 0?
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      If you want to withdraw your $50 you need 2500 titan points...
    • sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz
      You need to play $350 in rake (1400 strategypoints (350*4) if your only playing on titanpoker that is.) in order to get your $100 bonus. The bonus money will be paid in $10 steps for $35 rake.

Remember that the summertime bonus overrides this during these months.

Got a question for the staff myself.
      With the summertime bonus comming interrupting, the rake i took in before the bonus started, will i continue on the 35$ rake i was currently working on or does it restart from 0?
      Hi.

Im new to poker, been playing for couple months now. I have cca 200 points on Titan poker an am slightly in + with my 50$ bonus.

When do I get 100$ and how?
      35$ rake 10$ steps? How does this counts. Im new so I do not know. (know what rake is)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think rake = 5% of pot. Pot must be at least $2, so no rake for pots below $2.

If 5 ppl saw cards in a 2$ pot = 0.10 rake = 0.02 rake per person.

As you see its not easy to get to $35 rake this way, but when you do, on sunday you will recieve $10 in your account and an email+popup stating this.

These bonuses are pretty good at motivating me to play after a negative session.