Already sent IDs and utility bills still bonus not issued

• tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      Hello,

I created an account in Pokerstars. I was asked to submit my ID and other documents to security@pokerstrategy.com during the 1st 48 hours when I created my account. It has already been more than 1 week but I haven't received the bonus yet.

Can I still receive the bonus? You already have my documents.

What are the possible actions for this matter?

I just want to read your articles but since I haven't receive the bonus I cannot earn points to unlock the other strategies. If I make the deposit, will I be earning points to be able to read the strategies?

I hope you can give me answers for these questions.

Thank you so much.
  • 4 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      A moderator will be here soon to tell you, i have no doubts in that it will be solvable.

The best of luck on the tables later and read the guides careful, helps a lot :)
      And welcome to pokerstrategy!
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      thank you. I have been trying the freerolls and I was able to get to the weekly round2 but I just cannot land on a paid place yet. I hope I can soon continue reading your strategies. I already read all the basics. LOL
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tac3znarf
      Hello,

I created an account in Pokerstars. I was asked to submit my ID and other documents to security@pokerstrategy.com during the 1st 48 hours when I created my account. It has already been more than 1 week but I haven't received the bonus yet.

Can I still receive the bonus? You already have my documents.

What are the possible actions for this matter?

I just want to read your articles but since I haven't receive the bonus I cannot earn points to unlock the other strategies. If I make the deposit, will I be earning points to be able to read the strategies?

I hope you can give me answers for these questions.

Thank you so much.
      Hello tac3znarf,

The support seems to have sent you an e-mail requesting you to re-send the pictures due to them being too blurry. While you can make a deposit and thus have access to the articles I would recommend simply going through the process to receive the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      I have just sent (again) clearer copy of my IDs and electric bill. It is in PDF file (Scanned). I hope you can help me check with the security department.

I can't wait to start reading your other strategies. LOL

Thank you.