Poker Vid

• 8 replies
    • larsonk7
      Would be interested in peoples views on the video.

I mean the play haha

It's only a short video, wasn't any awesome hands, but was more interesting stuff at the end. It's only 17 mins, if you only have 5 minutes defo check out the back end of the video.

I know there's no commentry on certain hands/ why i did certain things.

No matter what your standard, would weclome all feedback.

And if anyone has any questions, fire away!
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi larsonk7,
      As a trial, it is a success -- When full screen the tables were easily readable an so on.

Without audio, not a lot of use.

I didn't watch the whole 17 minutes -- I ended at the 2nd browsing session.

Do you have a goal in mind?
      What is the purpose you have in mind for the videos?

Best of luck,
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      Hi larsonk7,

i suggest, that you add sound to get idea of your thoughtprocess.
      If you can't handle multitabling, then i suggest as well to fully konzentrate on your game and not to do other things and/or reduce tables - as you can see you get timedout... so seriously i just watched till your trip to youtube and the resulting time out...

Edit: i just see that you opened 2 Threads - so maybe a mod can "connect" both :D
    • larsonk7
      Hey Vorp

Last week i recorded a HU Cash game i was playing.

Was really interesting how bad i played in some spots, that was the reason behind the first vid.

Just thought i'd post a vid up for some feedback!

Just a bit of fun really, i'm doing a challenge spinning up £40 (in the challenge section)

Thought it would be good to throw in a few vids as well.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      You got a few replied in both threads so I've merged them into one for you.

Best of luck :)
    • larsonk7
      Hey Buddy,

I can hand milti-tabling:P

Watch the last 10 minutes, there's more action then.

The visit to youtube was to get scooter on, got 2 get the tunes going!

Any thoughts on any of the hands?

I might go through the vid, pick out some hands and post them up here for discussion.
      Hi Larsonk7,
      NIce to see you again, how's challenge going on?

I like the idea of studying your play by recording your play, this way you can always go through it afterwards and spot some leaks, or good things about your play which you didn't notice before.

• larsonk7
      Hey Fran

Did you manage to watch any of the video at all?

Wondering if maybe i play a bit to loose and need to tighten up my range a bit.

If you get the chance, check out the last 10 mins of the vid, 7-17 and let me know what you think.

There's quite a funny hand, when i raise, think its 3/4 suited, flop is pretty horrendous, villian min donk bets, i just call, 3rd player calls. On the turn donker, checks i put in a decent raise and both players fold. That would have been fine in a 2 way pot lol but a bit ambitious against 2 opponents. I knew the donker was weak, but the villian behind could have been stronger, but again he just called the weak min donk bet.

If you have the chance, have a look at the last 10 mins.