Show us how you grind & win cash!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Have you installed or created an interesting mod for your favourite poker site? Got a HUD setup that will turn our coaches green with envy? Think your dual monitor setup, grinding furniture or lucky mascot gives you an edge at the tables? Well now's the time to step up and show us what you've got!

As we received numerous requests from the community for the involvement of complete grinding setups, we've updated the conditions of the competition and extended its duration until the end of the month!

So, from now through to March 31, rather than just screenshots of tables, we'll also be on the lookout for the best grinding stations - computers, monitors, desks, furniture or any other accessories - and the photos voted as the best by the community will be rewarded with up to $50 in cash!

How do I get involved?

All you have to do is take a screenshot of your tables or a photo of your setup and post it in this thread!

As long as you post your screenshot before Monday, March 31 at 23:59 GMT, your entry will be eligible for the competition.

Community voting will now commence for one week from April 01-08 - winners will be announced straight after the voting period.

Prizes!

The three entries with the most votes in our forum poll will receive the following prizes:

1) USB or Gadgets + $50*
      2) USB or Gadgets + $10
      3) Gadgets

Note: Please be aware that using images that have already been published on our network is strictly prohibited and when discovered, you will be excluded from this promotion.

*Cash will be paid into the winner's TaF account.

Good luck!
  • 72 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Does the screenshot need to taken on a partner site of yours?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Similarly, do I take it right that logos of competitors of Pokerstrategy and software not advertising here should be erased or blacked out from screenshots (especially table mods)?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

we would prefer if you could post screenshots from our partner rooms, however if you have a cool layout on a room that is not a part of our offer, we will allow to post the pic. Please refrain from adding links and/or advertising the room. This is not allowed.

Have fun! :)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

K.I.S.S. - nothing but HEM, Spotify, and PokerStars.

HUD is just VPIP/PFR/3b but I take quite a lot of notes (as many as I can while 6-tabling Zoom anyway) whenever someone does something very distinctive/OOL/retarded.

Monitor 1:

Monitor 2:

#ballsohard
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I think posting a video of your grind setup is better (your room/chair/monitor) aka your grind office.

Anyway will post mine asap as well. GL all.
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      spotify is the nuts and a must have to grind!!!!
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      setup

screen 1

screen2
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry

K.I.S.S. - nothing but HEM, Spotify, and PokerStars.

HUD is just VPIP/PFR/3b but I take quite a lot of notes (as many as I can while 6-tabling Zoom anyway) whenever someone does something very distinctive/OOL/retarded.

Monitor 1:

Monitor 2:

#ballsohard
      Ha! I cant play more than 3 zoom tables max. Bravo.

Proper grind music :s_thumbsup:
      non of that dolphin song bs
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Nice chance to reply to people who asks me how do I mix SNG's and zoom when I do it.. This is the way to do it, it just must be well organized with zoom in the middle:
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Grind layout

Setup

This is old setup, im not grinding 1700 h/hr that much this month. But i change the setup every day almost :D

Btw i dont DO the $/hr. I do h/hr. Maybe this will change soon with the new setup. Also, got the screens and the grinder pc, from a 10$ starting capital from THIS exact site :heart:
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Nice chance to reply to people who asks me how do I mix SNG's and zoom when I do it.. This is the way to do it, it just must be well organized with zoom in the middle:
      Is that the number of blinds on the pot that I see in the middle of every table?
      How do you do such magic with HM2? =O
      I'd love that on CASH tables.

Or is it table ninja that does it (that I see in the taskbar)?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AtrociousNightmare
      Is that the number of blinds on the pot that I see in the middle of every table?

I think it is table ninja for sng's so you know instantly your push/fold ranges, I agree would be cool for cash also
    • JJWic3
      JJWic3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025

I think it is table ninja for sng's so you know instantly your push/fold ranges, I agree would be cool for cash also
      I think HM2 must have a stat like PT4 that shows you your stack in BBs and you can diplay it either in your HUD or on the table. In PT4 it's called "Live Amt BB", I'm sure HM2 also has it and obviously you can use it in cash games as well.
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JJWic3

I think HM2 must have a stat like PT4 that shows you your stack in BBs and you can diplay it either in your HUD or on the table. In PT4 it's called "Live Amt BB", I'm sure HM2 also has it and obviously you can use it in cash games as well.
      I want the pot's amount of BB, not the stack xP
      Stacks are very easy to detect in terms of BB, pots, not so much, also 'cos you need it very precisely.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi guys,

It's table ninja function, and it can be done on cash tables also but I disabled it for cash games, so I can separate more easily SNG/MTT tables from cash when mix it. Why do you think it would be useful for cash?

Edit: oh sorry nist realized that you were asking about pot, i just woke up :) , no it is just number of blinds we have, just to alert me when fallimg short if playing let's say 20-30 MTTs or SNG's, so I can faster adapt to push/fold and calling ranges.
    • JJWic3
      JJWic3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JJWic3

I want the pot's amount of BB, not the stack xP
      Stacks are very easy to detect in terms of BB, pots, not so much, also 'cos you need it very precisely.
      Sorry, I misread it. :facepalm: THAT you can't do I think.
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

It's table ninja function, and it can be done on cash tables also but I disabled it for cash games, so I can separate more easily SNG/MTT tables from cash when mix it. Why do you think it would be useful for cash?

Fran
      Because thinking in big blinds and not money:
      • Gives immediate and clear information about the size and ratio of everything vs everything
      • Makes it easier to calculate bet/raise sizes
      • Works on every limit, which brings less confusion, less size mistakes, and more experience with sizes that applies to every limit (future too)
      • Makes you less emotional about outcomes and plays (just blinds, not money)

I'm sure there's something else even obvious that I can't think about right now.

EDIT (in response to ur edit): DANG! I was just going to buy tableninja right now xD
    • deismacs
      deismacs
      Bronze
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      @Altrocious sorry for that, glade you read the edit part on time. Also, I'm using TN1, and now you can buy TN2 I think, and I don't know it's functions, you can ask maybe in poker tools section of the forum, maybe they offer it in new software.

In case you sometimes get lost, like me :) , here is the poker tools area.

Greets,
      Fran