This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker tard.

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Sup everyone! Well I've made a introduction years ago, but anyways I am here.

I haven't been playing poker at full time, i've just been semi pro.
      I love poker but I am afraid of getting bored within a week if I would grind it full time, so I only play a couple of hours p day.

And more on the weekends as there is more :f_p: in the sea!

On my dear swedish poker room I got the pleasure to have 16 bb / 100 @ 100k hands. (Brag)

I've actually been off for a while and haven't played a hand of poker for atleast 3 months, the time is running by :f_eek: .
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Welcome back/again Saren :D

"Just Semi Pro", don't worry, saying you play Semi Pro is enough to impress, 16bb/100 is huge too, what stakes are you playing to achieve that?

Three years is a long time to stop playing, how come you stopped after some nice progress? Simply got bored?
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Lol it's not three years it's more about 6 months, Nah it mostly been to focus on studies. And well ye I get pretty unpantient as fast as things go south I just roll over and give up... Bad habbit.

It's mostly been on a swedish network who got monopol on the gambling market in sweden, so it's alot of fish and a insane amount of fish. But I've been playing something like NL 75 $ approximantly.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Three months I meant! :f_mad:

What are you studying?

So, it;s worth me moving to Sweden to play on this Super fishy site eh? :D
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Ye it's super +EV a minus is the swedish gramma it's a pain in the arse.
      I was studying about film and had a project to make a shortfilm from scratch.

The rents are managble ^^ depends on where you want to live.