Poker tard.

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Gold
      Sup everyone! Well I've made a introduction years ago, but anyways I am here.

I haven't been playing poker at full time, i've just been semi pro.
      I love poker but I am afraid of getting bored within a week if I would grind it full time, so I only play a couple of hours p day.

And more on the weekends as there is more :f_p: in the sea!

On my dear swedish poker room I got the pleasure to have 16 bb / 100 @ 100k hands. (Brag)

I've actually been off for a while and haven't played a hand of poker for atleast 3 months, the time is running by :f_eek: .
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Welcome back/again Saren :D

"Just Semi Pro", don't worry, saying you play Semi Pro is enough to impress, 16bb/100 is huge too, what stakes are you playing to achieve that?

Three years is a long time to stop playing, how come you stopped after some nice progress? Simply got bored?
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Gold
      Lol it's not three years it's more about 6 months, Nah it mostly been to focus on studies. And well ye I get pretty unpantient as fast as things go south I just roll over and give up... Bad habbit.

It's mostly been on a swedish network who got monopol on the gambling market in sweden, so it's alot of fish and a insane amount of fish. But I've been playing something like NL 75 $ approximantly.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Three months I meant! :f_mad:

What are you studying?

So, it;s worth me moving to Sweden to play on this Super fishy site eh? :D
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Gold
      Ye it's super +EV a minus is the swedish gramma it's a pain in the arse.
      I was studying about film and had a project to make a shortfilm from scratch.

The rents are managble ^^ depends on where you want to live.