Help with my stats

• EmaRacing87
      Hi, please can someone take a look at my stats and graph?

I play 4-6x Stt Sng 9 handed 0,5€ on, mostly turbos until the last two days.

I know that the sample is small but i think i have some macro leaks that i can't find due to my lack of experience, after some time running break even or with little profit, now i have experienced a little downswing, i'd like to improve my game before my bankroll takes too much damage.

• 5 replies
    • kurrkabin
      Hi, EmaRacing87!

Sorry for the little delay!

Uhhm, tbh, I guess you do have some big leaks as almost all 0.5 euro players have those. But that's not helping you much. It's good you asked for opinion and question yourself what you can do better. My advice will be-watch videos, post hands here in the forum, maybe find a poker buddy and discuss ideas with him, work with ICM, pokerequilab and other useful programs. Now to the questions:

-BB 10/20, 15/30, 25/50 , you need to open up a bigger range. You are playing pretty nitty. Even from UTG, I will open more than just 4-5% of hands. Also-steal more. Especially when sitting in the CO/BTN. SB steal also needs to be bigger on average. 3bet needs to be bigger. You need to sometimes 3bet/bluff-squeeze when the situation is good for it. So all in all, I think you are playing pretty low number of hands and not being aggressive or loose enough preflop.

-BB 50/100, 100/200- I can see that there is a change you started opening up more now that the blinds pressure you. I can't really say much here as it could be misleading for you.

As you paid attention, all the results are based on a very limited sample. Paying too much attention on dry numbers can be very misleading. You just don't have enough hands to draw conclusions. Best imo what I suggested above(with posting hands, videos, sweet sessions) plus try to re-play a few tournaments in your tracking software and look for spots you think you made a mistake, possible leaks etc.

Good luck!
    • EmaRacing87
      Thank you for answering, i'll start improving my game from there!
    • EmaRacing87
      i've tried to improve my game a bit, but i don't like the results, maybe i am just in a bad run, or not?

• ghaleon
      I would pretty much avoid bluff 3betting in such micro games without good reads. Villains in general dont like to fold so very value heavy 3betting range is quickly optimal. Especially if your postflop game is not that great. Quite common problem with beginner players is that they tend to easily overplay many hands postflop when they do get action. They will give you action anyway when you have value hand.

Also how loose to play in early phase depends a lot on your postflop game. Main reason why PS basic start hand charts are very tight. For someone having decent experience in poker your stats are way too tight in beginning, but still for beginner tight is right imo. Just makes your play easier and as you get experience you want to slowly widen ranges.

I would say you get biggest benefit from hand analyzes and other things Kurrkabin mentioned. Like attending some SNG coaching and watch videos meant for beginners.
    • fitzinator18
      I would suggest tuning in to my coaching sessions on a tuesday night #shamelessplug

I just think at these micro stakes a solid tight game is going to be profitable. from what I can tell you kind of understand this. you know that playing tight early and loosening up when the blinds are higher is a good thing to do. Stats can never tell a whole story though. I cant see how well you value bet postflop, if you make good/bad calls, good/bad folds. too tight against shoves, too risk averse etc. Join in my coaching sessions and ask questions IMO :)