Updates that would help Mansion

• watcher123
      watcher123
      Bronze
      Mansion really could do with a forum for feedback/suggestions and where their players could meet, chat, and moan (lol) etc.

I'd like to see them add new features and bring back a few old ones what do you players of Mansion think or would suggest to them if you could.
  • 7 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      mansion is dead to me ... they are motherfu... 2 months im trying to withdrawal ... 2months of problems .. i wish them all to burn in hell
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      before mansion moved to iPoker it was a fine site with big positive expected $$$ but now it's just titan wannabe shit
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      The best way to improve Mansion it to use Magic and make all the support disappear. They play with you when you try to withdrawal your money. They kill you when it comes to downswings. Where is the fun???????????
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      The best way to improve Mansion would be for them to fire all their personnel and to hire mentally handicapped people in their place.
      (This would be a huge intelligence increase !)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Love is in the air :D
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      They could buy the pokerstars software and put the Mansion logo in there. That would work.

I don't think a platform like IPoker will listen to constructive feedback. Obviously, they never did.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      I don't think a platform like IPoker will listen to constructive feedback. Obviously, they never did.
      They never did, and will never do :rolleyes: (just my personal experience with Titan)

The only question is why PS still offer Mansion as one of the affiliates? I always believed PS wants to be as professional as possible and cooperating with such problematic "company" fouls up PS.com image a bit (that's how it looks like at least)...