Help with Elephant Software

• trucmuche04
      trucmuche04
      Bronze
      TOday I was playing poker on Titan and I noticed that Elephant was not importing all the hands as it usually does. It would import hands of only one of the tables I was playing. I've never had this problem before.

After trying a few things that didn't work, I hit the Clear Settings button thinking it would set all the options to default and maybe it would start importing hands normally again.

Not only it did not work I now get this pop-up that tells me that "The first step is to create a database" and it asks me username and password that was used when I first installed PostgreSQL.

I don't remember any username or password I ever used to install that. Is there anyway I can restore my elephant to what it was before?
  • 1 reply
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well you can search your pc for a user.config and you can try looking for your old data in it if some are found. But normally after you cleared your settings everything saved is gone. The standard user would be "elephant" and you can try out some pws. Hope that helps.

Greets Sebastain