Table Tracker getting stuck

• ZeDawning
      ZeDawning
      Bronze
      So I've been using PT4 for ~2months now and just started to look into tabletracker.

However once I input the required filters and start search, PT4 gets stuck after ~20 secs.
      I do not have the best PC ofc (can run COD4 games smoothly though :f_biggrin: ) but didn't have any issues with using PT4 with HUD and stuff.

Help?
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by ZeDawning
      So I've been using PT4 for ~2months now and just started to look into tabletracker.

However once I input the required filters and start search, PT4 gets stuck after ~20 secs.
      I do not have the best PC ofc (can run COD4 games smoothly though :f_biggrin: ) but didn't have any issues with using PT4 with HUD and stuff.

Help?
      Does your PC meet our minimum support requirements? https://www.pokertracker.com/faq/PT4#Minimum_Requirements

This sounds as if you have an antivirus tool or firewall blocking access to our servers, the data needed for TableTracker resides remotely on our servers and then we integrate this data by cross referencing against your personal database. I'm afraid we cannot help you here, we will need you to create a support ticket and provide us with the log file evidence needed so we can investigate.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.