freerolls

• 6 replies
    • ddasd
      ddasd
      Bronze
      so my m8 offering me site where can i get 100% for first deposit, 27% rake and once per month 20k freeroll...

why should i stay here? tell me good reason
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ddasd
      so my m8 offering me site where can i get 100% for first deposit, 27% rake and once per month 20k freeroll...

why should i stay here? tell me good reason
      Hello ddasd,

The 100% bonus and 27% rake are also offered by us. Aside from that you collect strategy points that give you access to the articles, videos, coachings and higher level hand evaluation boards.

It also ensures you have a tracked Full Tilt account - so that if we introduce PokerStrategy exclusive promotions (such as the Summer Time Promo on Titan or the current bonuses on PartyPoker), or freerolls that you are eligible to participate in them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Silver
      Pardon, but do you think it's good with a 20k freeroll everymonth? I bet that you will earn more on the TAF program here than ever on that freeroll.

2-cent.

I don't mean to be rude, just can't see a freeroll as a reason to join something.
    • ddasd
      ddasd
      Bronze
      i am just saying.. we could get more benefits from Pokerstrategy..after all we make you money: >
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      His ddasd,

PokerStrategy has alot of people working for them, who all need paying. We offer a top 250 leader board, which is a big give away. Their is also the weekly country freerolls, which lead to a big freeroll. Their is the Bronze+ freeroll every weekend, and a silver+ freeroll once a month. Pokerstrategy get their players the best deals around (such as the 40% rakeback at titan deal).

This is in addition to all the articles, video's, coachings, sample hands analysis, program downloads and constant help when needed, on the forums.

You are getting all this for free in a way. You dont pay any extra rake to recieve any of this. IMO PokerStrategy is the best in its field.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Silver
      Originally posted by cannell555
      His ddasd,

PokerStrategy has alot of people working for them, who all need paying. We offer a top 250 leader board, which is a big give away. Their is also the weekly country freerolls, which lead to a big freeroll. Their is the Bronze+ freeroll every weekend, and a silver+ freeroll once a month. Pokerstrategy get their players the best deals around (such as the 40% rakeback at titan deal).

This is in addition to all the articles, video's, coachings, sample hands analysis, program downloads and constant help when needed, on the forums.

You are getting all this for free in a way. You dont pay any extra rake to recieve any of this. IMO PokerStrategy is the best in its field.

Regards,
      Stiev
      I have to agree.