• 3 replies
    • legand73
      Hey Niwrad

Well the Beginners' course is a great place to start. The beginner's course is really great and i'm sure you'll find it useful. Good luck with all the homeworks!

• BogdanPS
      Hello Niwrad,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Please let us know when your first homework is ready.

Best of luck at the tables and keep us up to date !!!

• Niwrad
      1. To make money. I'm a hard core nerd (e.g. I play a lot of games) and after playing and getting really skilled in a particular computer game, I realized that although fun, it's not earning me anything tangible, as a matter of fact I can only lose money buying neat things and cool items. I really want to have fun AND win some money as well.

2. I tend to get really annoyed when I get felted in a coin flip and I sometimes snap call when it's either losing or coin flip for me. Even when I go and review and saw I was a 7% favorite I feel likeI had made the wrong move at that time. It's really hard to determine when I'm winning because ofthe variance is so high and sometimes I get frustrated if I don't win 10 BB in a session at the very minimum.

3. Tight aggressive - plays few hands but plays them aggressively - rarely is a good player passive. Tight is good because it makes your decisions post flop easier since you tend to have higher quality hands.