Hello

• kristijanjanackovski
      kristijanjanackovski
      Bronze
      i just tried to make a deposit on betfred poker and it failed.. i asked in live chat whats the problem and they told me its because my ip address its from canada thats why i cant make a deposit ... if anyone knows is there a way to make a deposit or its impossible ? this is my first time having this problem before 1 year i was able to make a deposits on pokerstars .

i also made an account on neteller and this is what i got .

Important information for members in Canada

Recent policy changes at NETELLER mean that members in Canada will no longer be able to transfer funds to or from online gambling websites using our service.

Sorry if i this is not new for you guys but i havent made a deposit on poker rooms for 1 year and it will be nice if someone help me :)
      Thanks !
  • 7 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey kristijan,

Are you trying to make your deposit using Neteller or Skrill? Both of these payment options are no longer available to players from Canada, so that might be the reason you can't make your deposit.

However, Betfred Poker should also have other options available for you to make a deposit. If you're not sure which options these are, you can just ask their live support again and they should hopefully be able to give you an answer.

It would seem strange to me that you can create an account but then not make a deposit. So most likely you're trying to use a payment method that's not available to you :)

Please let us know if you're able to make your deposit with some other payment method. If not, also just let us know and we'll see if we can get more information for you :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • kristijanjanackovski
      kristijanjanackovski
      Bronze
      first i tried to make a deposit with a credit card it said that failed then i made neteller account and i was not able to deposit either. i asked in live chat they said that i cant make a deposit from canada because its illegal ..

by the way i got my free 10$ on betfred... i really dont know whats the problem i will contact them again and see what will they tell me .
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      That's quite strange then... Keep is updated and hopefully everything will get sorted out!
    • kristijanjanackovski
      kristijanjanackovski
      Bronze
      _Ian_: hello welcome to betfred support how may i help you
      Kikiii2: okay i have tried to make a deposit couple of hours ago but it failed i asked on live support whats the problem they told me that because my ip is from Canada .
      Kikiii2: i want to know is there any other way that i can make a deposit ?
      _Ian_: im afraid not
      Kikiii2: so i can make account from Canada but i cant deposit ?
      _Ian_: i do apologise but you cannot
      _Ian_: some countries cannot deposit

this is what i got .. :(
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      That's quite unfortunate then :(

I'm afraid there's not a whole lot we can do in that case. However, I'll ask around to see if I can get some more information for you regarding this situation. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      That's quite unfortunate then :(

I'm afraid there's not a whole lot we can do in that case. However, I'll ask around to see if I can get some more information for you regarding this situation. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
      Ask if they take Instadebit.
      It works from Canada, and it works on some iPoker rooms.

Others that work:
      uKash
      Instant eChecks
      Entropay <-- I have not personally used this

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey kristijan,

Unfortunately it seems that, indeed, Betfred Poker doesn't accept players from Canada anymore at all. So unfortunately it won't be possible anymore for you to play there. Unfortunately this also means that you won't be able to cash out your free poker money :(

My apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience caused by this.

However, please feel free to play one of our other partner rooms. You will then hopefully be able to play tracked and earn StrategyPoints there.

Poker rooms

Either way, just let us know if you have any further questions and best of luck at the tables :)

Kind regards,
      Tino