This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ICM trainer question

• darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      hi guys how are we all. good i hope!. i have a question about the ICM trainer so i hope u guys use it also so u might be able to answer my question...
      ok so when we have the ICM trainer open, we go to the ICM calculation page and here i am doing a scenario from a recent game. to make it easy to understand , i say all chip stacks are equal, say 2200 each. that is the BB , SB and BUTTON only. just 3 players. the BB is 150 , SB is 75 with no ante. edge is zero and hero position is in BB.

so when i calculate this and get an answer(which is fine), button pushes 21percent, BB calls with 6.8percent.

heres my question, when i flip the hero position around to BUTTON instead of BB why am i not getting the same range percentage???, i mean i thought i would. i am not changing anything just the fact that my postion is differant. when hero is sitting in BB, button can push 21percent but when hero is on button i can push 27percent.
      why is that can somebody explain?????? hope u guys understand what i mean sorry if im a shit ass at explaining!
  • 3 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Could it be that you have Hero Edge enabled? Check the slider on the right, if it is at 0%, there shouldn't be any changes in the range percentages.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Nevermind, I just re-read your post and noticed that you already commented on that.

Originally posted by darchvile40
      edge is zero
      This is weird, though. When I was trying these calculations, the range percentages only changed when there was a Hero Edge.
    • darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      hey harrier you are correct, i double checked and turns out it was the hero edge was 3percent or so, i was looking at the fgs edge on the left bottom corner....... ooops...... thanks for that. total noob!