ICM trainer question

• darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      hi guys how are we all. good i hope!. i have a question about the ICM trainer so i hope u guys use it also so u might be able to answer my question...
      ok so when we have the ICM trainer open, we go to the ICM calculation page and here i am doing a scenario from a recent game. to make it easy to understand , i say all chip stacks are equal, say 2200 each. that is the BB , SB and BUTTON only. just 3 players. the BB is 150 , SB is 75 with no ante. edge is zero and hero position is in BB.

so when i calculate this and get an answer(which is fine), button pushes 21percent, BB calls with 6.8percent.

heres my question, when i flip the hero position around to BUTTON instead of BB why am i not getting the same range percentage???, i mean i thought i would. i am not changing anything just the fact that my postion is differant. when hero is sitting in BB, button can push 21percent but when hero is on button i can push 27percent.
      why is that can somebody explain?????? hope u guys understand what i mean sorry if im a shit ass at explaining!
  • 3 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Could it be that you have Hero Edge enabled? Check the slider on the right, if it is at 0%, there shouldn't be any changes in the range percentages.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Nevermind, I just re-read your post and noticed that you already commented on that.

Originally posted by darchvile40
      edge is zero
      This is weird, though. When I was trying these calculations, the range percentages only changed when there was a Hero Edge.
    • darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      hey harrier you are correct, i double checked and turns out it was the hero edge was 3percent or so, i was looking at the fgs edge on the left bottom corner....... ooops...... thanks for that. total noob!