This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Drop3r 2014

• Drop3r
      Drop3r
      Bronze
      Hey there!

Poker:
      I began playing poker few years ago with friends on Facebook (zynga) after
      some time i went on playing freerolls and micro mtts. I had some success with it and had withdrawn like 400$. Once i started studying IT last year i stopped playing poker but after i saw my friend made 4k in 5days from just 400$ i remembered how fun and competitive it is and since my friend can't play right now i asked him to coach me. So i will track my progress here.

About me:

* 24 years old
      * Live in Lithuania
      * Studying IT

Poker Goals in March:

* Work on my mental game
      * Don't be lazy and study my game regularly with help of my friend
      * Watching some coaching videos here on pokerstrategy after i grind upper status
      * Participate in the Hands Evaluation forum (posting most interesting hands there to discuss and ask for advice- I will post them here too probably)
      * Reach proper bankroll for MicroMillions and FTOP later on

Bankroll right now:
      60$ on Mansion
      20$ on Pokerstars

Hoping to make this the best improvement blog on Pokerstrategy! :D
  • 3 replies
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Good luck, buddy! Are you going to continue playing MTTs? :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Hi Drop3r,

MTT grinder, that's what we needed around :)

Welcome to the forum,

Don't let us wait long for your next update :)

Will you concentrate more on turbo MTT's or regular speed?

Greets,
      Fran
    • Drop3r
      Drop3r
      Bronze
      Thanks for support, it is nice to see someone actually reads this :D
      and yeah, i will grind MTTs, mainly normal speed because turbos require much
      more luck and i am not very lucky :D
      and yesterdays session on mansion proves that, could find just 1micro tourneys cause i started playing very late at night so had terrible BRM. Everything should have been fine but got cooled over and over again :f_cry:
      left with round 5$ at mansion

on pokerstars side: i played just 2 2.2$ tourneys on first got out A9<aq on 9 66 flop (i 3bet pushed to his cb and he called lol) in the second finished 5 for 328$ from 3859players. Boom! should have won that one, made FT 4th in chips but FT was terrible for me. Lost few flips lost AK<Aq and busted with lesser two pair :s_frown:

bankroll at stars:342$

Will post some graphs after i ship some more lol :D