This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

last shot

• itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      Hi rooks.

I'm new here on poker strategy and i hope I stick around for a while

Cinda feel stupid writing this cause its not rly my thing but i don't got shit to do while waiting for the bonus so here it goes:

I'm not a fish like most of u(joke...:P ), I've made prob 10k$ in tournaments over the last year and blown it all on partying, prob cashed out around 2k$ playing from nl25-nl200(where i busted my roll). The reason i wanna try this sight out is because i relay never cared much for brm and blew my 5k$ roll on one night(that was fun while i was still drunk...). so i hope this site can learn me to maintain a strict brm and maybe il pick up a few new things on the way.

loosing 5k$ in one night kinda hurt since I am a student so i decided i would never deposit a dime online again, I am gonna start out @ nl2 with the 50bucks and build my way up and try to stick to a 40BI minimum when i get up to nl50(pretty sure I am gonna crush nl2-nl50/100 anyways)

wish me luck :baby:
  • 2 replies