March-08 - International Women's Day (poker and some questions - girls pls ;)

• alonohara
      alonohara
      Bronze
      Tlac, tlac, tlac.
      Wohoo. Peee. Tlac, tlac...

Publisher: Makes text there, up to 4 pages, about eight day. A tribute or something.

Editor of a website about poker : But boss, I'm man... gonna sound corny (false), that syrupy thing...

Publisher: All right then! Interview a girl player and put a perfumery (addenda to improve, however, not always add something to the text/page content).

Editor thinks: "WTF, I did not buy anything for my girl and donkey sends me an interview on the Saturday! Vamoooo!"

=========================================

Firstly, congratulations on your day. I apologize for bothering you at the weekend , after all it's time for family, friends and poker...
      Well, the boss ordered me at the last minute, let's get to work.

1. You play online only or also live?

2. Do you consider the environment machist poker or not? Why?

3. Have you had or have some prejudice for being a woman in poker? Your nick or avatar online identifies as a woman?

4. Considers that there are differences between men and women poker players ? If so, what?

5 . Have you used the fact of being a woman to gain advantage in poker? Online or live?

6 . Do you feel that men play differently, to realize/see, playing against a woman? In what way?

7 . Who do you admire in poker, professional or not , changes he or she be?

8 . What do you think about female events such as the WSOP and BSOP? (Ladies World Poker Championship ; wsop.com / NLH Ladies Only ; bsop.com.br)

==========================================
      Thank you, and congratulations

GL @poker @life !!!

PostScript: coincidences! There were eight questions here. ;)
      PS2: I am a student of English Language. Correct me and I edit this .
      PS3: Translate this thread to other languages ​​in PStrategy. Put the link here. ty.

Original thread in PStrategy Portuguese:
      http://pt.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=117420
  • 2 replies